Bongo

Aspie Eyes

Saveyourscissors

I've never heard about 'aspie eyes' so don't know if I believe it or not? :)
All I know that's different about my eyes is I squint a hell of a lot!

Quirky Debbie

I think my eyes go unfocused when I'm concentrating and probably look as though I have a squint. As a child my mum always said I had a slight squint, but recently I asked my opitcian and he said I didn't.

Someone once said that Aspie eyes had unfocused intensity and I LOVE that phrase so much.

IntRoD

I don´t know about aspie eyes but I have noticed myself that ADHD/ADD people have different eyes. I love those eyes. I have never mentioned this to anyone, so I don´t know does anyone else see it. I keep thinking that it is just my imagination. But there is something in those eyes. Can´t see it in pictures though, just in real life and sometimes in videos.

dandelion

hm... I have a stain in my eye...  in the white part... so are my kids.

EDIT: I don't know what word I should use here...    spot, smudge, taint, blur,...????

Edited by dandelion

jcarenza10

IDK People hear what they want to hear and see what they want to see. The interpretation lies with the individual. If the individual likes the reflection they see, then I think that's great. If the individual doesn't like the reflection they see, then they are most likely the one with the problem and as such, have no right to judge me.

Personally I have blue eyes with 20/180 vision and they are slowly changing to slate in color.  

greenerthanyou

This doesn't make much sense to me. Eyes differ for many reasons, and I don't believe that any of those reasons have anything to do with innocence or magic. I find some eyes more beautiful than others, but I think that has more to do with cultural conditioning, personal preference, and maybe an unconscious desire to add a bit more genetic variety to potential offspring (I don't want children or anything, but being fertile, I assume something like this is probably at play).

Miss Chief

Um... Well I do beilive that Aspies have eyes ^_^ Personally I don't see any difference between a "normal" person and someone with Aspergers when it comes to their eyes except that someone with Aspergers eyes tend to move around a lot more in a conversation. :rolleyes:

I second this.

I third this ;)

brookeloveslotr

Aspie eyes: Would be eyes that appear tired or bored when NT eyes appear lively and social, also eyes that move all around the room when talking to another person.

Rocco

I was once told I have aspie eyes...