Bongo

Aspie Eyes

Xenolith

Can't see anything different. How could there be? It's a mental condition, not physical.

The Id

I can make people turn around and look straight back at me from across a room just by unintentionally staring at them. If that is Aspie Eyes then I got them.

(deleted)

I didn't finish watching the video because unfortunately I find eyes very gross, particularly when they are not straight in the head as in the first picture. Seeing pictures like that makes my eyes feel very uncomfortable.

But in any case I have heard that mentioned before.

Bruce

Only difference I'd heard of relating to eyes would be the general difficulties we may have with eye contact. Either not looking at them or staring, etc. Can't really imagine any other general difference in them for us but some of it may be due to Aspies being a bit more intelligent / thinking more and/or differently?

(deleted)

I can make people turn around and look straight back at me from across a room just by unintentionally staring at them. If that is Aspie Eyes then I got them.

That is very annoying to me when I am in the supermarket because I have a tendency to examine people's faces and they always end up looking at me which I don't like. I don't like it when people in the supermarket (or anywhere for that matter) look at me - especially when they look at me so directly considering that they are a stranger.

TheWizardofCalculus

The only statistically relevant thing about people's eyes who have ASD is that they often have dark rings under them.  I feel like I have the darkest of rings under my eyes.

Tylermc

I don't know makeing eye contact is really hard for me but I love my eyes I have red hair and blue eyes and that is rare most people have red hair and brown eyes and green eyes I enjoyed this topic

waterboatman

Eye contact, in fifty-four years I still get it wrong, avoid its wrong, make-it its wrong.

A girl I loved had pitch black eyes and auburn (dark red) hair. I have blue eyes, and was blond as a child.

Eyes differ, people differ, the ASD cuts across all physical and other mental types.

Though intelligent peoples eyes do seem to be brighter.

Lexi

The video is creepy to me - had to stop around the middle.

Reminds me of the "eye emotion test" or what it is called - when you see a lot of eyes taken out of famous movie scenes and need to tell what they are feeling (did not get even one right, was basically just guessing)

I guess if someone looks into my eyes examining them, I probably would just watch thm like a rabbit staring at the headlights of an incoming truck.

I honestly do not think there is something as "aspie eyes", apart from the fact that most Aspies have a pair of them.