OrbitalResonance

Post a Picture of Yourself

Willow
Me at controls of the boat while my dad and friends line fish. 

Is there anything you can't drive? :P

Arthur
Is there anything you can't drive? :P

don't got my driving permit but do gots boat permit xD got it in 2008 :)

I don't find the need to get it, by metro bus and train very easy get around especially with the TGV.

oh and its bullshit 2500+€ if add all costs for driving permit.

Andy
I got a few variations of my avatar, Here's me my sister, and my cuz. 

p1320705614-2.jpg

My avatar

p1320722380-2.jpg

Me and ermmm.... uhhhhhh.... I actully have no idea who this is, but whatever. Me again sporting the cowboy look.

p1320671644-2.jpg

Until i have more shoots uploaded, all you'll get for now is me as a cowboy. :P

Ah that is what you have on your head in your avatar, I did wonder.

Andy

Erm, Me ;

menowr_zpsa93bc0f8.jpg

And yeah I know they blurred, but I didn't take them.

Ben

I've been waiting for ages to see what you look like, this is like christmas. You have a very kind looking face, (Does that sound weird?) 

Anyway yeah, i probably picked a hat 3 sizes to big, i got it ripped out of me by a texan on an american forum for wearing my hat wrong too. Oh well i still look the part (In my mind lol) 

Willow
You have a very kind looking face, (Does that sound weird?) 

I agree :)

Is your shirt made from velvet? It looks velvety.. :P 

OrbitalResonance
I've been waiting for ages to see what you look like, this is like christmas. You have a very kind looking face, (Does that sound weird?) 

Anyway yeah, i probably picked a hat 3 sizes to big, i got it ripped out of me by a texan on an american forum for wearing my hat wrong too. Oh well i still look the part (In my mind lol) 

i seriously thought you were american for a while after i joined the forum :P

Andy
I agree :)

Is your shirt made from velvet? It looks velvety.. :P

Yes, it is velvet as I wear a lot of velvet and silk, tacile fabrics you see and shirts, well, loads of pirate/poet shirts as I like the way they hang, i.e. baggy but different, certainly not boring high street, I will not be a clone, but I intend to be making my own pirate/poet shirts soon as I can't find them in silk and I want them in silk. Just got to pull one of my existing older shirts apart so I can make a pattern then I am away as I have investigated how to sew silk ~ french seams.

I also wear a lot of leather.

Andy

Like Christmas :lol:

I was on my best behaviour when those pictures were taken but they were taken candidly as my friend's photographic forte is capturing the natural as opposed to the posed, when she works, one is not posing one is carrying on as normal and she does a lot by available or at least tungsten lighting hence the blur.

No it does not sound weird as I for one do not adhere to societal expectation or prejudice and if I can allow myself to admire others of the same gender or indeed favourably comment without thinking it is weird to do so, it makes me a better human and so given my thinking, the same applies to yourself, thank you.

Hats, daily I wear an Australian leather bush hat as it contains my often unruly hair of which I don't like to get wet as it does it's own thing when it gets wet and I don't like getting rained on so the hat is part of my daily wear. But when I buy these hats, my current and last one is a Kakadu Downunder I get them a size too small, where I wet them thoroughly, like soaking and let them dry out on my head to get the perfect fit.

My current hat is not as good as my last one, my last one went missing, where I suspect a friend mistakenly picked it up and I so believe it will turn up one day, but that one was an old friend, I had had it for 7 years. The current Downunder is not constructed as well and it has a lower crown and no fixings for the stampede string, so I had to modify this hat to fit a stampede string and it is far from ideal but it works for now.

When it's really cold of which it has not been this winter, I wear a black rabbit fur Ushanka complete with Soviet Star, but it being animal skin, it has to be wetted and stretched and kept on a former to keep the size and it does not like central heating, it tends to moult.