OrbitalResonance

Post a Picture of Yourself

Sofi
You have lovely eyes, I'd love your eyelashes :D

Thank you very much :D  They don't look like that very much - I rarely wear make up. I only was here because I was going out to a restaurant.

I like your photo, it's sweet - I love the personalised Minecraft t-shirt! 

Arthur

10 years old

Unknown014241_zps43187f59.jpg

19 years old 

7020_1206197347898_4119077_n.jpg

22 years old 

CIMG2393_zps89d1ce2f.jpg

IMG00960-20120517-1238_zps31c0105f.jpg

Arthur

I would like to know how to get thumbnails to work?

Sofi

Arthur - I would like to know how to get big pictures like yours to work? So, we are opposite. I am not good at explaining but I will try for thumbnails. I clicked 'More Reply Options' then at the bottom of the page, I click to add Attachments and find the picture saved onto my computer, it will then show up but you have to click 'Add to Post', then a small code will show up in your reply box. Sorry if that makes no sense, someone else may be able to explain better. 

I like your pictures, they really show the progression of you getting older. I see you were born in 1989 too, I was too but won't be 24 til November. 

Arthur
Arthur - I would like to know how to get big pictures like yours to work? So, we are opposite. I am not good at explaining but I will try for thumbnails. I clicked 'More Reply Options' then at the bottom of the page, I click to add Attachments and find the picture saved onto my computer, it will then show up but you have to click 'Add to Post', then a small code will show up in your reply box. Sorry if that makes no sense, someone else may be able to explain better. 

I like your pictures, they really show the progression of you getting older. I see you were born in 1989 too, I was too but won't be 24 til November. 

Go to photobucket.com upload there then copy direct link on the right when viewing image. Oh then on here go to image icon add direct link. Then paste with right click 

You can also use the image icone to add (Copy image ULR)  right-clicking on a funny or interesting pic on the web then you paste. 

Yeah i saw 1989, me 19 January.  

Alex

(Hopefully, this will work)

Here's my profile picture:

And here's another picture of me:

By the way, both pictures are a bit old now, but I don't really have anything better xD

Edited by Alex

spiderwoman0_2
Thank you very much :D  They don't look like that very much - I rarely wear make up. I only was here because I was going out to a restaurant.

I like your photo, it's sweet - I love the personalised Minecraft t-shirt! 

Harrison is obsessed with Minecraft, it was taken Christmas 2012 :D

Sofi
Harrison is obsessed with Minecraft, it was taken Christmas 2012 :D

I am obsessed with Minecraft as well, and I have introduced my 9 year old brother, Oliver, to it recently. Perhaps I shouldn't have or he will be obsessed too. My mum gets kind of annoyed if he is on the XBox too long :P 

Arthur
I am obsessed with Minecraft as well, and I have introduced my 9 year old brother, Oliver, to it recently. Perhaps I shouldn't have or he will be obsessed too. My mum gets kind of annoyed if he is on the XBox too long :P

Me I don't understand Minecraft I tried it, 10 min later I was bored with it. That prob because I only play flight simulators and train simulators. 

I have been playing Kerbal Space Program very addicting.