OrbitalResonance

Post a Picture of Yourself

iggy
You can never have too many, I know Harrison would like a PSP.

I think psp's are sort of redundant because they are pushing for vita sales to sell with ps4 games now, although as sofi said psp games are probably quite cheap now!

mary

I'm not really one to have photos taken to be honest... really hate it, but apparently this first picture says that's all lies!!

post-74-0-54707600-1361727571_thumb.jpg

We've not got many photos from when we were young, and that's continued as I shy away from the camera now.  This one was taken maybe about 3 or so years ago, but I look pretty much the same.

post-74-0-20639400-1361727625_thumb.jpg

MANOFSTEEL2013
I took my photo down, don't like my pic being taken... I look horrible.

Might put one back up if I ever find one I like of me.

I can relate because I think i'm ugly and i'm not comfortable with sharing a pic of myself

I tend to think I was much better looking when I was younger

MANOFSTEEL2013
I'm not really one to have photos taken to be honest... really hate it, but apparently this first picture says that's all lies!!

[img=http://asperclick.com/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif] http://asperclick.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=87'>me01.jpg

We've not got many photos from when we were young, and that's continued as I shy away from the camera now.  This one was taken maybe about 3 or so years ago, but I look pretty much the same.

[img=http://asperclick.com/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif] http://asperclick.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=88'>me02.jpg

You look pretty

HalfFull

In case anyone wonders my Avatar is not me but the closest fit I could find. Its similar in some ways but I'm less bearded and better looking.

HalfFull
So your Will Smith? 

No, I'm White but I see the resemblance to the avatar :D

Scaly Piscine

Just a bigger version of my avatar.

There are a few older photos/videos of me kicking about on the internet.

post-203-0-03725500-1361912562_thumb.jpg

Scaly Piscine

The photo is a bit distant, but it's the only recent action shot I can find. This is me in Vienna just over a week ago doing a tuitional playthrough with rookie Scrabble players, I'm playing one side of the game and helping them to play the other side. Telling them what to look for, how to evaluate plays and so on. I ended up winning 494-490 :)

post-203-0-63675100-1361921083_thumb.jpg

Andy

attachicon.gifme01.jpg

attachicon.gifme02.jpg

Frightening ! No not you, but that's very much like the mental picture I had of you !