Sign in to follow this  
Boobookittyfrag

'ladies Problems'

Boobookittyfrag

On top of the ASD, I've got endometriosis, pcos and a thyroid problem. I'm quite overweight and because of that I lost my time of the month.

I've lost weight to the point the time of the month has come back - it's the heaviest it's ever been, I'm in so much pain I can't walk for long and I am crying at every little thing due to the damned hormones.

It's knocked my routine right out the window so I'm having a big moan.

Sofi

I hope you feel better soon, I know how you feel, it's really bad. You should not move if you don't have to. 

Toran

I won't understand what your going through obviously but I wish you well and hope your feeling better soon I'm sure you will find the help from the ladies here.

Nesf

Periods are an absolute nightmare and I wish they didn't exist. My biggest problem with them is not the pain, but the PMT that accompanies them. I turn into an absolute monster every month :( Periods are a always a matter of time - at least you know it will pass.

Boobookittyfrag

My mum came just popped up with chocolate, painkillers and always ultra :)

Xmas

I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a bad time of it. I don't have periods anymore but I can remember how debilitating the pain can be and how I used to think it was the worst type of pain ever. As if that is not enough you also have the low moods and feelings of lethargy to contend with. I just wish I had some good advice to give.

Haha, while I was typing this you posted another message - chocolate, painkillers, always ultra, can't fault it. I hope it's a large bar and that you enjoy it.

Boobookittyfrag

Well, I ended up having to take time off work it got so bad - doctor had to come out and everything. Now I'm being referred for tests for endometrial cancer, which is always fun. But I'll cross that bridge if and when it comes.

I still have loads of chocolate left over :)

Ben

I'm sure it's just precautionary procedure. Never forget how complex the human body is. There's always a million and one reasons for something happening or not happening within the body. You would be amazed at how many people go to the doctors, who believe they have a serious health issue, only for it to turn out to be something completely benign. Usually very interesting, but benign. 

My mum is a nurse, so I hear all the stories. One patient thought she had a malignant mole, because it turned up so suddenly. Turns out she had just laid down on her sofa and was resting on a chocolate button.

*Facepalm*

Dakohi

Cancer? damn. Hopefully it's not. :/

I can empathise with you, slightly differently; I was so underweight I didn't have a period for a year. Then when I gained weight it me with a vengeance-- doubling-over pain and bedridden. XD 

If it's to do with the weight gain/loss, it'll even out eventually. Mine aren't that heavy now. Just gives me belly ache and wants for chocolate >>

Boobookittyfrag

Yeah, it's potentially a suckfest of a situation, but I'm trying to be sensible and wait and see what the official word is. I am hoping it's just the loss of weight that's kickstarting stuff so I can at least plan around it next month so my routine isn't heavily disrupted.

Stockpiling chocolate is part of that plan already :)