Fingers crossed for good news x

Nesf

*fingers crossed* that it's nothing serious :( *hugs*

Fingers crossed for good news x

I hope you will be okay x

Ditto these!

Boobookittyfrag

Thanks so much guys - means a lot :)

I spent 10 minutes being hormonal at work today because there was THE fluffiest kitten in for a check up and I didn't want to let go of her! I was all "she's just so FLUFFY! Waaaaaaaaaaahhh!" I think it's safe to say they call them lady problems for a reason :)

Xmas

I hope everything will be ok and that you have good news.

Hormonal or not I am always like that when I see a kitten :) or a cat for that matter :)

Nesf

I hope everything will be ok and that you have good news.

Hormonal or not I am always like that when I see a kitten :) or a cat for that matter :)

i like cats, too, and animals in general.

What I don't get is how people always say "oh, how cute, she/he's lovely, look at those beautiful eyes" etc, when they see a newborn baby. i don't find them cute at all, i think the newborn babies are rather ugly. If I see one, I just think, "oh, a baby."

Xmas

i like cats, too, and animals in general.

What I don't get is how people always say "oh, how cute, she/he's lovely, look at those beautiful eyes" etc, when they see a newborn baby. i don't find them cute at all, i think the newborn babies are rather ugly. If I see one, I just think, "oh, a baby."

Yes it's a strange thing, I really do like babies but I never want to pick one up and would not want to be on my own with one. I am also uncomfortable with the way people act when there is a baby around. But as for kittens, put six on my lap and I am in heaven.

Nesf

Yes it's a strange thing, I really do like babies but I never want to pick one up and would not want to be on my own with one. I am also uncomfortable with the way people act when there is a baby around. But as for kittens, put six on my lap and I am in heaven.

I know what you mean, I always feel incredibly awkward if asked if i want to hold one. I don't know how to hold babies properly and I'm afraid I will hurt them, and they always start crying. I think they can sense my discomfort and don't like it. As a woman you are expected to automatically want to pick them up, know how to hold them, think they are cute, and make the appropriate noises - but not for me, thanks.

Boobookittyfrag

That's why I work where I do - not in awe of kids at all! I understand about perpetuation of the species and all that - but give me a hamster any day!