Sign in to follow this  
Boobookittyfrag

'ladies Problems'

Xmas

Yes I've never understood that mentality that you have to be a certain way because you are a woman, as if it is more important than who you really are.

So yes, give me a hamster any day.....or a tortoise...or a guinea pig...or a rabbit and so on...

Willow

Aww I think babies and animals are all cute! I'm such a softy. XD

Sofi

I love babies so much, I think newborn babies are so cute I always look at them when I see a pram when I am out. I love to hold them too but I worry if I do it right. 
I like cute baby animals too but just to look at, not to hold! I don't want to hold a hamster or anything I'm a bit scared. 

Nesf

It's that time of month again, and I have no motivation to do anything :(

Dakohi

Thanks so much guys - means a lot :)

I spent 10 minutes being hormonal at work today because there was THE fluffiest kitten in for a check up and I didn't want to let go of her! I was all "she's just so FLUFFY! Waaaaaaaaaaahhh!" I think it's safe to say they call them lady problems for a reason :)

So... do you work in a vet? 

YAY!

I work on a farm and I love all 'my' animals, especially Bambi the deer and the dexter cows *o*

Gah but if I worked at a vet I would overload with happiness and emotions at puppies and kittens

Edited by Dakohi

spiderwoman0_2

Gosh Boobookittyfrag, I hope everything will be alright.  I hate periods and can't wait to go into the menopause.

Edited by spiderwoman0_2

Sofi

Gosh Boobookittyfrag, I hope everything will be alright.  I hate periods and can't wait to go into the menopause.

my mum has the menopause 

Nesf

Yeah, I won't be sad either. But I could have 10 years or more yet.

Sofi

Yeah, I won't be sad either. But I could have 10 years or more yet.

my mum age 50 it happened. Around then. I was age 11 year 2 months when I first got it so it's that many years.

kara2689

Lol I love babies but do know what you mean when their newborns lol. Not all babies are cute. When it's your own they are the cutest babies alive! Lol. For those of you with kids you know what I'm talking about. I've always loved animals. I had a lot of pets as a kid. Bird's, lizards, bunnies, hamsters. A gold fish that lived to be 15!!! That's just to name a few I had.

I'm breastfeeding so I don't have periods yet thank God!!!! It will suck when they do come back. I have bad periods also. They make me dizzy and almost pass out. Not every time but sometimes. It's from the pain not being anemic. It sucks!!!

Lol I love babies but do know what you mean when their newborns lol. Not all babies are cute. When it's your own they are the cutest babies alive! Lol. For those of you with kids you know what I'm talking about. I've always loved animals. I had a lot of pets as a kid. Bird's, lizards, bunnies, hamsters. A gold fish that lived to be 15!!! That's just to name a few I had.

I'm breastfeeding so I don't have periods yet thank God!!!! It will suck when they do come back. I have bad periods also. They make me dizzy and almost pass out. Not every time but sometimes. It's from the pain not being anemic. It sucks!!!

Wow Idk what happened there lol. My phone freaked out lol