mary

Baking

FireWire

I can't bake, I would like to learn but my attention span is worse than A fishes . I will start baking but forget about it and do something else. I suppose it is handy having a smoke detector to remind me I'm baking :)

Heather
I can't bake, I would like to learn but my attention span is worse than A fishes . I will start baking but forget about it and do something else. I suppose it is handy having a smoke detector to remind me I'm baking :)

That's why you set your timer :)  Or get one if your stove or microwave doesn't have one! Maybe a really annoying one and you can set it at a halfway point too so you check on your baking before it's done. :)

Mmmm I love baking.  Those food pictures look all so amazing and delicious! :)

Right now I just started a sorta diet/cleanse and am not making/eating baking/bread products right now but I love it so much.  I am a vegan now so it's fun veganizing recipes sometimes and also just making some of the many recipes out there!!  I think cookies are the easiest to bake definitely, especially drop cookies... I like baking my own bread or buns.. I like making brownies.. I don't make cakes much.. I'm not good with piping and don't have a piping bag but I want to get one because it would be fun I think.  I also have mennonite heritage so I have tried making very delicious vegan versions of favourite I had growing up.. like paska/easter bread (basically sweetened white bread with icing and rainbow sprinkles) and fruit platz (like fruit crumble) .  I also made really yummy cinnamon buns and I'll just stop now.  But yes I like baking. :)

Khasper

I love to bake. I don't get to that much as I would only be baking for myself.

I once made a cheese cake once thanks to my grandmother, she wrote down the steps very exact and it was perfect.

Arthur

Only thing i'm good at is Apple Tart.

DSC00474_zpsfb71cb0d.jpg

Ben

^ Think you've overdone that a tad.......

Arthur
^ Think you've overdone that a tad.......

Yes and it was delicious don't like when under backed.  :)

Sofi

That looks very French and it looks nice! French bakeries always look nice :)

I would like to try those macaroon round things in different colours (does anyone know what I mean?) I saw a baking kit for them in the supermarket but I probably wouldn't even attempt it myself!