mary

Baking

mary
I would like to try those macaroon round things in different colours (does anyone know what I mean?) I saw a baking kit for them in the supermarket but I probably wouldn't even attempt it myself! 

Like these?

christophergarrens-com.jpg

I've always fancies trying to make them as well.  Been a bit of a chicken about it though!

Arthur
Like these?

I've always fancies trying to make them as well.  Been a bit of a chicken about it though!

Don't know if you been to Paris but find macaroon in every bakery. 

Sofi
Like these?

Yes, those! They look so nice. I have no idea what they are made from or what they taste like though! They are just pretty. The kit in the supermarket might be an easier option to try as a first attempt. 

mary
Yes, those! They look so nice. I have no idea what they are made from or what they taste like though! They are just pretty. The kit in the supermarket might be an easier option to try as a first attempt. 

I think they're a bit fiddly, esp to get the same sizes, although I saw someone draw circles onto the back of parchment paper and then pipe so they are similarly sized.  They're made with almond meal and meringue I think.

mary
This is for you Oakers.

Thank you :)  I think I'd have to be feeling very patient to try making these!

Toran

All the photos of that lovelly food is making me feel hungry lol however I cant bake at all I can do a sunday lunch and a few meals but thats not baking wish I could though it looks lovelly. Im trying to eat healthy now so I am trying more things now as part of my attempt to get fit again will see how it goes if I get sone success may try something more ambitious.

spiderwoman0_2

Oh heck everything looks and sounds so yummy and I can't eat any of it, well I could but I'm not supposed to :(

Ben
Oh heck everything looks and sounds so yummy and I can't eat any of it, well I could but I'm not supposed to :(

Fit it into your calories. Your body won't know much about it. Just don't make it a staple. 

Willow
Fit it into your calories. Your body won't know much about it. Just don't make it a staple. 

Noooo don't tell her that - she's on a diet and she already blew it over Christmas. She needs to lose weight to help her health problems :P