mary

Baking

No Longer Here
36 minutes ago, enchantressnine said:

I'm on weight watchers, so it's inevitable that I must cook. I've lost 37 lbs so I'm pretty excited about that. Today I meal prepped a bag of Kodiak cakes mix: it's healthier bisquick, basically. Flapjacks with 14 grams of protein per serving. They're also whole wheat but they don't taste like it one bit! Lots of folks on the Weight Watchers Connect board love to add PB2 to it, which is powdered peanut butter. HEAVENLY. Only 6 smart points for half a cup of the flapjack batter, which is about 3 flap jacks. I made 2.5 dozen of them today and they're all hanging out in my freezer waiting to be eaten. :D

I LOVE this soup that I sometimes make, too. OH MY GLOB it's amazing. It's chicken and leek in vegetable stock. My ex LOVED this stuff and it was something we agreed on that was HEALTHY. Just... WOW. Incredible recipe. I'm so glad I got to keep all the recipe books after the split. LOL!

It's almost midnight in California. I am more than certain I have more discussion to contribute later! I work full time and currently I don't sleep in on my Saturdays due to the weight watchers meetings. So I'm tired. Haha

37lb is one he'll of an achievement. Well done :D

I am trying to lose a little spare fat around my middle atm. I go to the gym and I am building muscle like I never thought possible.  Just have this little spare time to get rid of. If I can get down to a 36" or even 34" waist my chest will look massive!  (Currently 50.5")

enchantressnine
16 hours ago, Andy R said:

37lb is one he'll of an achievement. Well done :D

I am trying to lose a little spare fat around my middle atm. I go to the gym and I am building muscle like I never thought possible.  Just have this little spare time to get rid of. If I can get down to a 36" or even 34" waist my chest will look massive!  (Currently 50.5")

Not my first rodeo but it's going to be my last. Being happy helps!

It's a lot safer this time too. I'm not doing anything stupid out of desperation to fit into a bridal gown that I don't know when I'm going to wear, because there is no wedding. YAY! He was not good for me. haha