Willow

Asperclick Awards 2013

Megsmum

Please note, that the awards were decided on the 7th of December.

Okay, I'll announce 'Willow's Choice' first - 5 new Honorary Members, who will all receive an Honorary Member card, as well as the orange status...

1. Saveyourscissors
  2. Kuribo
  3. Megsmum
  4. aspiesw
  5. Annaflower

Thank you so much, I'm shocked but feel very honoured. Well done to everyone who won. I haven't posted on here as much recently but I do come on here most days but don't seem to get much time to post once I've read through all the things that have happened since my last visit. It's taken me nearly two hours just to read through all 244 notifications I had when I logged in today!

I hope you all had a good Christmas and that the New Year will be a happy and healthy one for you all.

It's nice to see Annaflower get an award. I have been thinking a lot recently about the members that were regular visitors here earlier in the year (Annaflower, Andy, Bruce, Mary, Kaygee....................) I hope they are all well. :)

Sofi

Thank you so much, I'm shocked but feel very honoured. Well done to everyone who won. I haven't posted on here as much recently but I do come on here most days but don't seem to get much time to post once I've read through all the things that have happened since my last visit. It's taken me nearly two hours just to read through all 244 notifications I had when I logged in today!

I hope you all had a good Christmas and that the New Year will be a happy and healthy one for you all.

It's nice to see Annaflower get an award. I have been thinking a lot recently about the members that were regular visitors here earlier in the year (Annaflower, Andy, Bruce, Mary, Kaygee....................) I hope they are all well. :)

Mary is fine. The others are fine too from what I can see from Facebook, except Andy no idea I hope he is okay. I'm glad Annaflower got an award too. I'm also really glad for Smithy and Iggy. You are really deserving of that award too  Megsmum. 

I'm also pleased for everyone else on Asperclick just being here.

Kuribo [old account]

I'd like to see Mary and Andy back here. I joined after they both stopped being active posters, but their posts were always thoughtful and interesting.

Ben

Regarding Andy, I'm working on it. I've been in contact recently and he sounds slightly under the weather... I'll see what I can do in regards to bringing him back here, but I can't force him. 

Sofi

I don't think Mary will be back but you never know. She might decide to at some point. She would be hoping everyone is okay though.

Ben

Why did she leave? Just out of interest... She just seemed to stop posting all of a sudden. 

Sofi

Why did she leave? Just out of interest... She just seemed to stop posting all of a sudden. 

I don't know, but it was definitely nothing bad or personal. It might not have been completely intentional. I don't know if she'd want me speaking about her. She went back to work and so is really busy/tired and sometimes poorly with that so little time. I talk to her every 1-2 days she is a great friend to me. 

Alex

^She was a very nice person, yes. She sent me a spare Volbeat CD that she had lying around :D I hope she decides to come back at some point.

Edited by Alex

Ben

I was just curious... Wasn't trying to pry or anything,  I just wondered if something was up. 

Sofi

^She was a very nice person, yes. She sent me a spare Volbeat CD that she had lying around :D I hope she decides to come back at some point.

was? lol!  :P  Yes, she likes to send stuff, she sent me a bag she had lying around too! I hope she does too. 

I was just curious... Wasn't trying to pry or anything,  I just wondered if something was up. 

No, nothings up. She's fine  :) 

I'll tell her people were asking for her