Willow

Asperclick Awards 2013

Alex

was? lol!  :P  Yes, she likes to send stuff, she sent me a bag she had lying around too! I hope she does too. 

Oops, messing up grammar here! She is still a nice person haha :P

AutismUnrestricted

Congratulations to all the winners, well done guys, you deserve it  :)

Edited by AutismUnrestricted

Smithy The Wizard

Wow. Thank you so much Willow & Chris! I wasn't expecting that at all! :) And congratulations to everyone else who got an award(s).  :)   

Willow

If you've won an award and you haven't replied to my PM, please check you inbox and get back to me so I can send your certificate/prize etc. :)

Alex

The uncrowned champ? 

http://asperclick.com/user/3-gogorian/ - check join date. 

Loses on post count though... 

I still don't understand how he could have joined on the 9th of January? I thought it officially opened to the public around the 12th-13th, when I joined  :o

Edited by Alex

Ben

I still don't understand how he could have joined on the 9th of January? I thought it officially opened around the time when I joined  :o

It could be a dummy account? When I had a little message board type thing (years ago) I made several sock puppet accounts and started a fake thread or two, just to test out various functions. Given the date of the thread that could be the case? But then Willow replied to it... So, hmmm... Maybe it's an I.P board conspiracy? 

Or most likely, he was an insider. 

Alex

It could be a dummy account? When I had a little message board type thing (years ago) I made several sock puppet accounts and started a fake thread or two, just to test out various functions. Given the date of the thread that could be the case? But then Willow replied to it... So, hmmm... Maybe it's an I.P board conspiracy? 

Or most likely, he was an insider. 

Hmm... Possibly. Or maybe the forum was in some sort of 'beta' phase that I just didn't know about... It's wierd!

Willow

It wasn't officially opened as such, we 'launched' it when it felt ready, ie. when the skin was complete etc., by posting about it on my Facebook page etc, but it wasn't 'closed' to the public before hand. We have no dummy accounts and don't post to build up content, we just got going pretty quickly due to my subscribers etc. The reason Alex got the award and older members didn't was because Alex is still an 'active' member, ie. he still posts and logs on.

The site 'began' on January 2nd, the domain is a lot older than that as we'd planned to start it for a long time. We spread the news about it on the 12th of January, which became our official launch date.

Willow

Prizes will be sent soon, I had them all ready to go since New Years day, but I've kept missing the post office opening times/have been ill :(