Willow

Asperclick Awards 2013

Smithy The Wizard

This is great Willow, I can't wait! :D

Ben

It's going to be a tough one deciding though... I wouldn't want to make such a decision.  I mean, all of us have had our trials and tribulations; we've all also had our moments of brilliance that have changed the forum for the better. 

As a matter of fact, some of the forums best members are also the quietest - they mainly communicate via PM... But If they were more public, I'd have no doubt as to which awards would go to who. 

Tough task ahead of you Willow, I wish you all the best. 

ASDCommunity

You know...?

BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW?

This is outrageous, you must explain to me how you know that I spat my tea.

How could you possibly know that I spat my tea? Did you watch me spit out tea?

Explain yourself ASDC. I want all the details

OK. Well it is either of two possibilities. 

Tea drinking is one of the few activities that can be successfully achieved whilst typing on a computer. 

In Britain, tea drinking is a cultural thing that all Brits I have known here subscribe to. Great volumes of that horrible flavoured water running down their throats. 

I imagined it would be the case for Brits on the board. Now a statement as such I made may have the desire effect of surprising or shocking the reader. If the reader is a Brit (likely) then I figured the chance of them drinking tea, whilst being shocked. Why and who would be shocked? Well perhaps one of many of the members who have taken exception to my thoughts presented in posts on this board (most of whom are Brits)

Therefore the possibilities favoured.......

OR 

I am outside your window...

Either one

Ben

No, tea is extremely overrated. I've never understood the obsession with it, it's not even nice.

Kangaroo curry on the other hand...  

ASDCommunity

No, tea is extremely overrated. I've never understood the obsession with it, it's not even nice.

Kangaroo curry on the other hand...  

Indeed. It is pretty gamey meat but in a curry or a stew it is pretty good. Not a big fan of kangaroo snags or steaks. 

Heard that emu is not much good but heard good things about crocodile. 

oi

:P

ASDCommunity

No don't be sorry. I was just teasing you (I admit I am not outside your window. I am actually half a world away and were I not I would have touristy things take priority over watching strangers drink tea). But seriously try kangaroo curry if you haven't yet.  :P