Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Wrestling Talk

Ben

I used to watch Monday Night Raw every week, now I don't know what's going on. Does anyone here watch wrestling? Is CM punk still WWE champion? 

FireWire

i used to watch wrestling as a kid, but i don't really follow it anymore. my fiance's brother is alway's on youtube watching wrestling video's on his phone. i used to like hulk hogan i thought he was great back in the day.

Arthur

I rem watching WWE back in 1998 1999 as a kid.

Ben

Oh dear..... I watched it every week from about 1999 all the way up until i was 20. In fact, if i had sky, i know i would still watch it. 

I'm a big kid im afraid. 

Jeff

Big muscular men. wearing barbarian shorts, oiled up, and rolling around on top of each other??? Ummmmyeeea not my kind of thing, if your into that ...fine that's you business, but it's not for me! Jk :P

MANOFSTEEL2013
Big muscular men. wearing barbarian shorts, oiled up, and rolling around on top of each other??? Ummmmyeeea not my kind of thing, if your into that ...fine that's you business, but it's not for me! Jk :P

Not to mention the fact all the fights are fake and acted

Willow

Um. I watched 'Hogan Knows Best' :D...there were some clips of wrestling in that. XD :P

Boobookittyfrag

My boyfriend loves UFC - watched 5 hours of it last night with him! Definitely not fake!

Heather

I don't watch wrestling.  I don't see the point in it.  My boyfriend doesn't either, so I have no idea what's going on on those shows. :P

Toran

As kid I was hooked on wrestling every saturday with big daddy and giant haystacks lol it was all good fun then but I dont watch it now rather sit back and enjoy a good documentary havent got a favourite just love gathering information.