OrbitalResonance

Sports

OrbitalResonance

With the biggest sporting event of the year tomorrow for the United States, i thought tonight would be appropriate to open a thread about sports in general.

I'm passively interested in American Football and can't wait to watch the game tomorrow. I like watching the tactics and complex action involved in moving the ball back and forth. I get a little wound up in the spirit of competition and enjoy watching bracket tournaments play out.

Two teams facing off for the championship are

Baltimore Ravens

100px-Baltimore_Ravens_logo.svg.png

vs

San Francisco 49ers

100px-49ers_Logo.svg.png

I am personally rooting for the Baltimore Ravens this year. Whats unique about this year is that both coaches are brothers, which is a first.

Jeff

I myself could honestly care less about sports, it's probably because of how growing up I was either excluded by the other kids or else I had to deal with the humiliation of "being picked last"

Willow

I have to say I don't follow any sports. I'll watch some Olympics and some ice skating on occasion though. I'd like to go to an American football game one day though :) 

MANOFSTEEL2013

Nah I hate games where you support a team because it always causes arguments and what ever else. The only sports team I support are my legs because they support me

Ben

My sports are: 

Cricket

Golf

Bodybuilding

Power lifting

Darts

Wrestling

Extreme sports

Fishing

And I'm sure there's more i can't remember. If you take my sports away from me, I'll throw myself under a train. 

Arthur

Skiing

Swimming

Biking

Fishing

Hicking 

FireWire

i don't really follow sport's, but i used to like fishing when i was younger and i found it relaxing sitting in silence.

other than that i will watch England play football but i can't guarantee i will stay awake to the end of the match :P

OrbitalResonance

Welp, that was wild, the power went out in the stadium for 30 minutes.

tumblr_mhobym9tbK1r1thtao1_500.jpg

Baltimore Ravens won 34 to 31.

Heather

Haha I don't follow sports at all really.  I didn't even realize it was the superbowl today until I saw something on facebook.  I think I even saw something about the Ravens on someone's status but I didn't get it. :P But it is more of a US thing.  I used to watch the occasional hockey game.. and passively cheer for the Vancouver Canucks because I live in BC so that's what most people around me cheer for.  I really disliked gym/P.E./Physical Education when I was in school though.. I am not very coordinated and really suck at most sports.  My favourite game to play in school was actually floor hockey, but it was also a sport that wasn't played as much as others in school.  I do my best to avoid sports nowadays.

Ben

LOL right, if none of you like sports, then why would you read a topic labeled sports? surely the title is an indicator that this one isn't for you.