Toran

Healthy Eating

Ben
We are all entitled to our opinions warrior and you may well be right im just looking into healthy options really and have a lot to research to do on the subject.

Haha sorry, I just get very exited on these subjects. We're talking about one of my passions, and It's hard to stay calm. Hope you can understand...

Toran

Of course I can warrior if you love a subject its easy to get carried away with it nothing wrong in that.

Willow
We are all entitled to our opinions warrior and you may well be right im just looking into healthy options really and have a lot to research to do on the subject.

I find that going to the gym helps a lot - not just because it's healthy to exercise, but because I'm less likely to go and eat something really unhealthy because it kind of ruins my efforts at the gym. :)

I don't find the vegetables to be too expensive - and the meat we buy is usually in an offer, which is always nice. Tesco seem to do good offers and a great loyalty scheme, with the clubcard.

Sofi

I genuinely like vegetables so I would eat them even if people weren't saying they were healthy. I don't even try to be healthy, I only eat what I like because I am quite fussy.

I don't exercise either, which I know is bad but...oh well. I am fine.

Toran

Yes tesco do a lot of good offers ive got one close to me so I get a lot of my stuff there. I used to be the same when I went to the gym all that hard work spoiled if you slip up its a good incentive to keep your will power. I used to go very early in the morning when it opened a lot quieter then as well. Have you ever tried green tea willow its lovelly and good for you too.

Arthur

Willow how many times in a month do go to McDonald's as ive seen in your videos? 

Willow
Have you ever tried green tea willow its lovelly and good for you too.

I've tried it but I don't like it :(

Willow how many times in a month do go to McDonald's as ive seen in your videos? 

We only go to get coffee hehe XD

Every now and then we get one when I'm poorly and can't cook. (Chris can't cook).

We do go to KFC once a week though. It started a long time ago because Chris hated his job (still does, really) and it made a nice start to the weekend. I don't care though, it's a nice treat and it gives me a break from cooking. I'm not going to spend my life panicking about what I'm eating. I stick to a certain amount of calories per day, even if we eat a takeout, and I think if you were to watch more than one thing it'd get too confusing - so I stick to calories.

Toran

Exercise isnt for everyone sofi you have to do what you feels right. I have s slightly damaged knee due to the exercise I did as a youngster so it isnt always good for you. Have to be careful what I do now not go too mad and I should be fine all being well.

Arthur

Who likes sushi now that's healthy but wow your wallet take a hit :P

Toran

A little of what you like does you no harm as long as its in moderation wont do anybody any harm.