Toran

Healthy Eating

Arthur

my last fast-food was over a year ago, yes I don't fancy fastfood.

Toran

Never tried it Arthur just the thought of it yuck but glad you enjoy it all the same.

Arthur
Never tried it Arthur just the thought of it yuck but glad you enjoy it all the same.

Yeah I know its not to taste of every one :P

Sofi
Who likes sushi now that's healthy but wow your wallet take a hit :P

I tried sushi for the first time last year, after saying I was NEVER going to try it, and I really liked it. I've not had it for a long time though. It is quite cheap if you get it from a supermarket, which is where I got it, I've never had it in a restaurant. It was £1 for a little snack box thing of Sushi. I found it really light. 

Arthur
I tried sushi for the first time last year, after saying I was NEVER going to try it, and I really liked it. I've not had it for a long time though. It is quite cheap if you get it from a supermarket, which is where I got it, I've never had it in a restaurant. It was £1 for a little snack box thing of Sushi. I found it really light. 

Ah supermarket i still find expensive 6-12€ a pack, but once a month I go sushi shop.

I rem once when me dad went to a sushi restorant we ate for 102€ insane, we never went back that place. 

Toran

Thats true sofi ive never tried it so how do I know? Just looking at it puts me off but unless you try it how can you be sure.

Sofi
Ah supermarket i still find expensive 6-12€ a pack, but once a month I go sushi shop.

I rem once when me dad went to a sushi restorant we ate for 102€ insane, we never went back that place. 

It was just a very little snack pack, with about 4 pieces of sushi. But I do know sushu restaurants are expensive. There is a Sushi chain in the UK called Yo Sushi! and apparently the sushi meals go around the restaurant on a moving conveyor belt and the tables are around it and you just pick up what you want as it passes you by! I think that sounds great, as you don't need to speak to a waitress to order :P I wish all types of restaurants did this, not just sushi! 

Thats true sofi ive never tried it so how do I know? Just looking at it puts me off but unless you try it how can you be sure.

Yes, I never thought I would like it but I ended up really liking it. However, only try it if you really want to. Don't feel like you must try it. To be honest, sushi doesn't have a strong taste so it is fine

OrbitalResonance

I've eliminated soda and caffeine from my diet. I eat alot of vitamin K, A and C. Carrots and spinach are my two favorites and i've started having threes handfuls of raw leaves and half a bag of raw baby carrots every day. I treat those as supplements though and not real meal, it gives me some freedom for the rest of the day too, not so much guilt :P. I still eat cereal, waffles and beef/chicken. The antioxidants have been amazing for me. Also, apples, oranges and mangos galore. I also eat avocados when they're cheap.

Toran

The first things I cut out was soft drinks and coffee has never been a good idea for me as I have trouble sleeping at the best of times. It sounds a great diet orbital sounds like you have put a lot of thought into whats good for you.

Willow
I've eliminated soda and caffeine from my diet. I eat alot of vitamin K, A and C. Carrots and spinach are my two favorites and i've started having threes handfuls of raw leaves and half a bag of raw baby carrots every day. I treat those as supplements though and not real meal, it gives me some freedom for the rest of the day too, not so much guilt :P. I still eat cereal, waffles and beef/chicken. The antioxidants have been amazing for me. Also, apples, oranges and mangos galore. I also eat avocados when they're cheap.

I wish I could eat fruit :( I always look at it and think how nice it looks. I have to drink juice instead.