Toran

Healthy Eating

Arthur
I wish I could eat fruit :( I always look at it and think how nice it looks. I have to drink juice instead.

Why fruit so healthy tho.   :(

OrbitalResonance

I work in a grocery store and noticed something weird today. We sell grapples. Its an apple that tastes like a grape according to the package O.o

OrbitalResonance

Also, i cant eat anything dairy, i get all inflamed and it triggers my kanker sore.

Though i heard the body looses the ability to break down lactose and other valuable ingrediants at 4 years old.

Toran

Does every fruit cause the effects willow or is it just certain types

Sofi
I wish I could eat fruit :( I always look at it and think how nice it looks. I have to drink juice instead.

Can you eat dried fruit? I love those bags of dried mango, apples and apricots and they are cheap, or raisins and sultanas. 

Arthur
Also, i cant eat anything dairy, i get all inflamed and it triggers my kanker sore.

Though i heard the body looses the ability to break down lactose and other valuable ingrediants at 4 years old.

lactose intolerant? 

Arthur
Can you eat dried fruit? I love those bags of dried mango, apples and apricots and they are cheap, or raisins and sultanas. 

Those are fav snacks dint know had those UK.

OrbitalResonance

Also, banannas. Do bannans cause problems willow? I would imagine citrus fruits might cause they're acidic.

I like bananas casue they're ultra cheap. I can get one from my store for 20 cents. Thats what i usuallu snack on during my work breaks.

OrbitalResonance
lactose intolerant? 

I've thought that, i probably am.

Willow

@ everyone who asked (:P)

I don't like banana's so I'm not sure if they cause the issue.

I can eat a few grapes but not a huge amount. I think I can eat watermelon, but it's a bit bland for me. I sometimes eat pineapple and satsuma.

As far as I know - the worst one is plum. But it also happens with apples, pears, peach...a few more but I can't remember now :(