Toran

Healthy Eating

Sofi
Those are fav snacks dint know had those UK.

Yes they are available, also dried fruit covered in a yogurt coating which are really nice and sweet though. 

Toran

I love bananas they have a lot of goodness in them but also a lot of calories as well so ive heard

Ben

Do any of you like liver? Liver is the best food on the face of the earth for vitamins and trace minerals. 

Sofi

I love bananas too, I went through a phase of being obsessed with them a couple of years ago, obsessed with the lifecycle of a banana! Apparently, when they go brown, that is the most nutritious! That is the stage I like them at best, they are tastiest then. I used to slice them up on top of cereal  

Arthur
Do any of you like liver? Liver is the best food on the face of the earth for vitamins and trace minerals. 

Have you tried raw Liver?  

I like it raw and cooked

Willow

I like it but we barely have it. Sometimes we have a steak and kidney pie - or just the filling. Not for a while now though.

Toran

When my father was alive we used to have liver and onions all the time he loved them so did I.

Heather

I'm a vegan and have started eating even healthier lately.. I got a juicer and have been drinking lots of fruit and vegetable juices and eating raw fruits and salads and today I also had a nice veggie pizza as a treat. :)  It's so sad, Willow, that you can't eat fruit though, but at least you can have fruit juices.. I love fruit juice, and it still has some of the goodness of the fruit in there... best is if it's "not from concentrate."  :)  I wonder if you could handle smoothies?  I wonder what it is in the fruit that you can't handle??

I don't even miss meat, eggs, or dairy.  I know it's really hard to cut them out, especially eggs and dairy because they are everywhere nowadays!!  But I know vegetables and fruits can get pricey.. it's best to eat in season and only get what you know you are going to eat so you mimimize the amount that goes bad.  Also the best option would be to grow your own food, which my boyfriend and I want to do, and did start a bit.. my boyfriend was able to grow more than me so far, but we haven't had good seasons yet really.  It will save us a lot of money in the future when we can grow most of our food (if not all).

OrbitalResonance

i only like hard boiled eggs now, though i should limit myself to only one or two every few days

nuts and seeds have alot of calories, which is good if you use that to replace or greatly reduce meat. i want to eventually reduce meat consumption to one modest slab of meat every three or four days and get my protien and calories from somewhere else

Heather
i only like hard boiled eggs now, though i should limit myself to only one or two every few days

nuts and seeds have alot of calories, which is good if you use that to replace or greatly reduce meat. i want to eventually reduce meat consumption to one modest slab of meat every three or four days and get my protien and calories from somewhere else

I think reducing meat is a really good idea because meat has a lot of extra things we don't want.. usually lots of saturated fat and cholesterol.. and certain hormones and other things we don't want to be eating.  And it's easy to get protein and calories from other things.. like nuts and seeds like you mention.  As well as beans.. and other legumes.. and grains have proteins too.  :)