Cell Phone OS  

23 members have voted

1. 1. what cell phone OS are on

• iOS
    • Android
    • Windows phone
    • Other

FireWire

Also a note to anyone thinking of updating to iOS 6.1 a lot of people have been saying the update has been killing their battery's off happened to someone I know his phone wouldn't last 5 hours on standby he has the iPhone 4S, what he had todo after the update was to reset the phone to factory condition and then install all his apps one by one this sorted it out for him. But I wouldn't update unless you really think you need it as I've not noticed any improvements on 6.1.

Just my 2 cents

Toran

Id recommend the galaxy note 2 to anyone I appreciate its not to everyones taste but its good for me and what I use. Cant see me upgrading for quite awhile.

MANOFSTEEL2013

Galaxy Note 2 is far too big for my liking. As for the IPhone 5 no major difference apart from the fact that it's thinner and got a bigger screen that's all. I'm gonna have the Sony Experia as my next phone

Toran

Ive watched the you tube videos and the sony experia has a lot going for it got a really good review. With phones now a lot of its down to personal preference as they all have their strong points.

Khasper

For a phone I just upgraded from iPhone 3Gs to the Windows Phone and I love it.

Though I do have an android tablet with Jelly Bean, but Windows phone is amazing.

FireWire

I've never tried a windows phone before, I'm just not liking the metro look on them like windows 8, it has just put me off trying them out. Now if there is any way to use a windows phone without the metro look and just have small icons instead like on iPhone/android then I might think about on of them for my next phone.

Heather

I have an iPhone 3GS and am just praying it lasts until this coming October because that's how long my contract is.  It's acting up a bit but it should last.. I haven't done an update in awhile because I'm afraid any more will crash it.  My boyfriend had the iPhone 3 or 3G and his died a good few months ago, probably close to a year.  I don't think I'm going to get another iPhone because as much as I liked mine, I think they are bad with their new upgrades not working for older phones!!  So I want to hopefully get a different smart phone.. not sure which one.. but probably going to see what is available and find the best deal when the time comes.

Toran

Id recommend the samsung range to anyone squeeker ive had the s3 and now ive got the note 2 didnt have any trouble with either of them simple to understand and great features on them too. I dont download many apps if im honest but it does everything I need it to and more.