Willow

Rogue PM's

Whoknows

I got it too. Wonder why going so straightforward. Is this some kind of spam or viral adress?

OrbitalResonance

Spaaaam

It wanted our email and was preying on people with AS which it though might be vulnerable. I hope nobody here emails that address.

If anyone wanted to talk we could talk through pm on here at first, not go directly to email.

Heather

Thank you. I got it as well.  I saw it in my email first and then came here and saw it was already banned.  But it looked suspicious.  I was going to look at it's profile first to see if it looked like a member and had actual posts on the forum.  But I was really suspicious.  Good to know my suspicious were confirmed. :)

OrbitalResonance

it got me really exited inside at first, but after the second line i was like BS

Andy
Spaaaam

It wanted our email and was preying on people with AS which it though might be vulnerable. I hope nobody here emails that address.

If anyone wanted to talk we could talk through pm on here at first, not go directly to email.

Spammers don't just target websites such as these, as some other fora I use are full of very cognitively aware people, the sort of people one would really struggle to con and the spammers spam thick and fast there, but given the sport many members engage in , that of spammer baiting where they post their results on the fora from time to time, you would think the spammers would learn where not to attack, but they still attack as the messages we got and duplicated in their thousands and randomly sent, the idea being if they can capture a few percent of those thousands they will have achieved their aim.

But thousands of new websites are created every month and the traffic websites receive are widely available and spammers will attack where there is a lot of traffic, but I suspect the attack here was someone trying their luck where maybe ASD might have been a factor.

But perhaps because of ASD maybe we need a sticky as to what to watch out for as it occurs not everyone is wary ?

MANOFSTEEL2013

I thought I was the only one. I thought hang on a minute I don't even know you and you're sending me a message asking to swap pictures? Probably some dirty old peado

Ben
I thought I was the only one. I thought hang on a minute I don't even know you and you're sending me a message asking to swap pictures? Probably some dirty old peado

It's someone who's seen Willow from youtube. He's gone, oooh! nice young girl, Let's see what else we got going over here. 

You've really got to be careful with some of the creeps out there. 

Erythrura

I Googled the email address, and it was mildly funny to see that another spammer had posted their rubbish onto soukayna's profile on a different site.