aspiesw

Obsessed with people?

aspiesw

Do you ever become obsessed with people, famous or otherwise? I don't know if it's a trait of AS, but I do. I became obsessed with Diana Vickers, then Madonna, and Kylie Minogue, to the extent that I bought her autobiography, started researching her, downloading all her albums, changing every photo on social media websites to her, then I got obsessed with Diana Vickers, and now I'm obsessed with Ladyhawke (Pip Brown), mainly because she has AS, but I love her music, and she's now my cover photo on twitter and Facebook, and my profile picture on here

Frankie

I like Ozzy, got lots of his albums, do hair middle parton & got a few pair of Ozzy glasses, don't think I'd go crazy copying people, I take ideas & mix them :)

Sofi

When I was about 12, I had a huge obsession with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. It was very, very huge obsession and just went together with my obsession with twins and names. I knew everything there was to know about them and printed hundreds of photos, watched all their TV episodes and films so many times. The weird thing was there weren't even that well known in the UK at the time so I did well to get the merchandise. I don't care for them now.

I like Ozzy, got lots of his albums, do hair middle parton & got a few pair of Ozzy glasses, don't think I'd go crazy copying people, I take ideas & mix them :)

You look a bit like a younger version of him too....

aspiesw

I get obsessed with people, I would go as far as wanting to dress like Pip Brown aka Ladyhawke (she dresses mainly unisex), copying the way she is, trying to be a lot more like her, looking for pictures of her, trying to find out as much as possible about her

Frankie

You look a bit like a younger version of him too....

lol! Iv not got the squared chin! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Kuribo [old account]

I have become obsessed with people I know and fictional characters in the past. I've never really had a celebrity obsession though. When I have obsessed over people I know, it's mostly been because I wanted to be friends with them but didn't know how to go about it. There have been a couple of times when I wanted (or thought I wanted) a romantic relationship with someone, but in almost all cases, I've found that I was actually interested in the idea of a relationship rather than the person I was thinking about. After the last obsession which did nothing but exacerbate my depression, I've come to the conclusion that I am not emotionally mature enough for that kind of relationship yet, so I try to ignore those feelings now.

I have tried to copy fictional characters a few times, but not to the extent that other people here have described.

Nedarb

If I enjoy a particular band or musician, I try to find as many of their songs as I can and find out their influences. For instance, I really enjoy the band Porcupine Tree and I have almost all of their albums. I also wanted to hear anything the band members have done solo, and find out how all of their styles get wrapped up into a neat little package that is Porcupine Tree. There are a number of bands that have influenced Porcupine Tree like The Beatles and Pink Floyd and Killing Joke etc. Speaking of Killing Joke, they have apparently influenced many bands such as Nirvana and Sybreed and Opeth and Nine Inch Nails etc.

I guess I'm mostly obsessed with finding connections in various bands, how they can "sprout" new styles and whatnot. I'm a big music geek by the way!

Toran

I wouldnt say I become obsessed with people but there are a few I admire for there way of life and beliefs. I would say thst Osho Robbie Williams Gandhi Teal Scott Willow Hope John Lennon are those that come to mind but there are many more that have had an influence on my life.

In my own weird little way, yes I think I do. I see it as a kind of mission to work everything out about them without asking them directly.

Frankie

I just remembered I was obsessed with L from Death Note, I dressed like him & had the hair style,

I always done the thumb thing before I seen Death Note, Iv still got my white long sleeve T-shirt :)

L-Lawliet-Wallpaper.jpg