aspiesw

Obsessed with people?

Shōnen Bat

Do you think thats true, or media hype at what was said to try to discredit her.

I'm not sure what you mean?

That is my personal (if slightly flippant) opinion about cocaine. If you mean that you think the media made it up that is simply not true, she admitted it in court under oath. I suppose she might have been lying but then she would be guilty of perjury.

DominikaCupcake

I used to be obsessed with Winona Ryder and Brian Warner (more known as Marilyn Manson). I know every little fact about them.

Toran

I'm not sure what you mean?

That is my personal (if slightly flippant) opinion about cocaine. If you mean that you think the media made it up that is simply not true, she admitted it in court under oath. I suppose she might have been lying but then she would be guilty of perjury.

I mean you cant trust the press or reports on TV whether she did or didn't isnt relevant she has to make her own decisions.How many times have they percicuted the wrong person or had to apologise. Just dont believe everything you read as fact.

Myrtonos

Has anyone here been obsessed with people who aren't famous?

Xmas

But cocaine is sooo passé

I think The Dandy Warhols had a song called Heroin is so passé ;)

Frankie

I used to be obsessed with  Brian Warner (more known as Marilyn Manson). I know every little fact about them.

I don't know how true it is that he got his bottom ribs removed so he could do things to himself & read he has a foot fetish(think Jack Black has one too). Weird people on this planet! lol! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Nedarb

I think The Dandy Warhols had a song called Heroin is so passé ;)

Good song! 

Edited by Nedarb

DominikaCupcake

I don't know how true it is that he got his bottom ribs removed so he could do things to himself & read he has a foot fetish(think Jack Black has one too). Weird people on this planet! lol! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I think that the part with removing the bottom ribs is just a myth made by people and media to make him seem weirder, just like the myth that he pooped on the scene during one of their concerts. As for the foot fetish, i think that it can be possible. He never confirmed this himself, i guess, but you can see some foots on many of the music videos from The Golden Age of Grotesque album. Anyway, i like him mostly because we share similar views of how screwed up the world is.

Yes, many times. I use to get obsessed with people i see daily (like at school). It may seem like i have a crush on someone, but i'm not. I'm just obsessed with them. I want to know as much about them as possible. It's like i want to feel that i live their life, BE them. It happened many times throughout my life and i don't know why, but i think that maybe it's because i often wished i was someone else, so i used to get obsessed with neurotypical people. Even now, when i'm accepting being myself, i still have those obsessions and sometimes i might seem creepy to those i'm obsessed with because to them i seem like a stalker, but that's not my intentions.

Sofi

Yes I've had that a lot since I was about 12 with certain people at school and certain friends. I didn't mention it before because I don't normally like to talk about it. I have none right now, I almost had one recently but the friend helped me rather than running away and now it's just a normal friendship thankfully

Yes, many times. I use to get obsessed with people i see daily (like at school). It may seem like i have a crush on someone, but i'm not. I'm just obsessed with them. I want to know as much about them as possible. It's like i want to feel that i live their life, BE them. It happened many times throughout my life and i don't know why, but i think that maybe it's because i often wished i was someone else, so i used to get obsessed with neurotypical people. Even now, when i'm accepting being myself, i still have those obsessions and sometimes i might seem creepy to those i'm obsessed with because to them i seem like a stalker, but that's not my intentions.

Yes that's exactly how I felt too. I used to have a friend I was obsessed with and her mum told me she was going to call the police on me if I kept doing it but then my mum got involved and tried to explain and the friendship had to end then anyway. That friend also had a nickname for me 'Creepy' because of it 

Willow

I used to be obsessed with bands, but not really the individual people in them. I would dress a certain style, but not really to mimic any one given person. And I like the work of certain people, but not really the person behind it, like Andy Warhol, Johnny Depp, Tim Burton, Derek Landy. I like what they do but am not obsessed with them. I've read bits and bobs about them, but I was just interested in their back story etc.

Be yourself, everyone else is taken :)