aspiesw

Obsessed with people?

Saveyourscissors

I used to be obsessed with bands, but not really the individual people in them. I would dress a certain style, but not really to mimic any one given person. And I like the work of certain people, but not really the person behind it, like Andy Warhol, Johnny Depp, Tim Burton, Derek Landy. I like what they do but am not obsessed with them. I've read bits and bobs about them, but I was just interested in their back story etc.

Be yourself, everyone else is taken :)

Johnny Depp <3 what a beautiful man!!!

aspiesw

Johnny Depp <3 what a beautiful man!!!

Meh :/, the way he looked as Captain Jack Sparrow put me off him :(. Apart from that, he is beautiful. Just can't view him in the same way after Pirates of the Carribean :P

Saveyourscissors

I hope your joking Seany! Capt'n Jack Sparrow is the most beautiful bit of eye candy!!! Corrrr who doesn't fancy a piece of that?! He is at his best when dressed as Capt'n Jack

aspiesw

I hope your joking Seany! Capt'n Jack Sparrow is the most beautiful bit of eye candy!!! Corrrr who doesn't fancy a piece of that?! He is at his best when dressed as Capt'n Jack

Yuck! I don't think I'm a fan of pirates to be honest. I think you'd agree on this... Mike Duce, Lower Than Atlantis lead :P

post-2225-0-18421200-1388699221_thumb.jp

iggy

tumblr_m8w127x5BZ1rx3n09o1_500.gif

Really? :P 

aspiesw

That photo probably just sums up why I don't like him. I think it's the facial hair, too much is too unattractive :(

Saveyourscissors

yes really! I don't know a single female that doesn't fancy a bit of capt'n jack

That photo probably just sums up why I don't like him. I think it's the facial hair, too much is too unattractive :(

I like facial hair! Josh has it too you'd think he was ugly then :P I hate moustaches though!

AutismUnrestricted

yes really! I don't know a single female that doesn't fancy a bit of capt'n jack

I like facial hair! Josh has it too you'd think he was ugly then :P I hate moustaches though!

I'm a female and I don't fancy any bit of capt'n jack, sorry!