Frankie

Hobbies :)

Frankie

Don't think there's a Hobby topic to talk about your hobbies, so I make this one :D

I'm fixing the wheels on my 1.18 scale MK3 Capri justnow :D

Toran

Hobbies ive had loads from drawing to camping Bird watching fish keeping drama group history gym and a few more no doubt. Its having the time and money for hobbies now its so expensive.

Frankie

Hobbies ive had loads from drawing to camping Bird watching fish keeping drama group history gym and a few more no doubt. Its having the time and money for hobbies now its so expensive.

its not that bad, when was the last time you went bird watching?, did you see anything good?

I keep seeing a Heron when I walk to town in the evening, don't know if its the same one that keeps moving along the shore or others.

Grey%20Heron%20(Estuary).jpg

I didn't take this pic, was from Google :)

Smithy The Wizard

I enjoy reading, hiking, drawing, writing, playing Munchkin and Dungeons & Dragons, playing video games, camping, watching Doctor  Who, a bit of photography and I like trees. If there is a label on a tree I have to go look at it really quickly.

Sofi

Baby Names! With music and languages assecondary hobbies.

Baby names too  :) 

And mostly reading about my interests and languages and video games, collecting Moshis, writing Greek stories.

AutismUnrestricted

Singing, board gaming, wargaming (28 mm fantasy), Used to be obsessed with MMORPSs like WOW, city of heroes etc but not so much anymore, crochet and watching films.

Heather

I enjoy reading, hiking, drawing, writing, playing Munchkin and Dungeons & Dragons, playing video games, camping, watching Doctor  Who, a bit of photography and I like trees. If there is a label on a tree I have to go look at it really quickly.

Good hobbies, I like them but especially the three ones I made bold, reading, drawing, and photography!

Baby names too  :) 

And mostly reading about my interests and languages and video games, collecting Moshis, writing Greek stories.

hehe Moshis is now my hobby too.  :P I don't know how much I'm going to get into it but it's so cute.

Singing, board gaming, wargaming (28 mm fantasy), Used to be obsessed with MMORPSs like WOW, city of heroes etc but not so much anymore, crochet and watching films.

Yay you crochet too?  I'm not that great at it, still sort of beginner --> advanced beginner stage I think. lol  But it's so fun.

I also like cooking and baking, searching for new recipes to make sometime, talking to my boyfriend (somewhat of a hobby if I can count it! lol)..and probably other minor hobbies too that I can't think of really

AutismUnrestricted

@ Heather

Yes, I like crochet, I'm a beginner too. I just like to repeat the same stitch over and over again until I crochet a scarf or something like that. 

That's nice about cooking and baking, What do you like cooking most?

King_oni

Oh, there's a lot of hobbies, some are just slightly "on ice" at the moment because a day only has 24 hours and I only have X amount of money, lol

Right now I'm spend a lot of time (and money to some extent) painting wargaming figures (mostly Warhammer 40k, Warmachine and Dystopian wars) as well as getting the occasional game in, boardgames (though I often end up short for people to play with), playing videogames, learning new languages and reading comics. I'm not much of a reader of fiction (apart from comics) but when it comes to non-fiction I like to read up on serial killers, gangs and languages in general (and somewhat related to the "interest in gangs" I like to read about slang and cants that often come with that kind of culture)

A project I've been working on has been on hold for the last year due to a few reasons. But that involved illustration,writing and recording music (though I confess I did more illustration than any of the other two). I still have to finish a theremin I'm building (I like to tinker around with instruments in general and at times not use them like intended; and that's both with physical instruments as well as digital instruments through software modelling; I'm no expert, but Reaktor is fun :D ). And in general any recording endeavors for new musical projects are on hold.

Yeah, that's about it for now... I might have missed a thing here or there... I don't really consider watching movies or tv shows a hobby, but those clearly take up a few hours of my time daily.