Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arthur

Intel or AMD CPU

8 members have voted

1. 1. Intel or AMD

• Intel
    • AMD

Arthur

Intel i5 3570K ivy brige  overclocked to 4.2GHz.

Andy

Intel something or other in a Macbook pro 13 inch and another intel core duo is this heap of junk HP 530 I am forced to use whilst awaiting a new magsafe for the Macbook (only three days to suffer this HP)

Arthur
Intel something or other in a Macbook pro 13 inch and another intel core duo is this heap of junk HP 530 I am forced to use whilst awaiting a new magsafe for the Macbook (only three days to suffer this HP)

HP is load of junk cheap crappy laptops. Dell is even worse that's why I build my computers. xD

Heather
HP is load of junk cheap crappy laptops. Dell is even worse that's why I build my computers. xD

lol my first laptop was HP and my second (and present) is a Dell. :P  And I couldn't remember how to find out whether it was Intel or AMD but then realized it might be on one of the stickers that get placed on the laptop!  And voila, yep VISION AMD.  This one was even cheaper than my HP.  I like it though.  :) As long as it lets me talk to my boyfriend and didn't cost me too much money because I also need money to visit my boyfriend when I can, it's good. 

Guest Chris

AMD Piledriver FX-8 Eight Core 8320 Black Edition 3.50Ghz :)

Andy

The Mac is up and running and despite a slow connection to the net due to me having exceeded my limits, this thing flies compared to the pc. But a new Magsafe for £16 delivered, sent Monday, it arrived this morning, and I shall be getting another just as a back up, or a repair cord for my old Magsafe.

Right now the pc is dealing with a virus I seemed to have picked up in the short time i was on it, where the Mac, nothing touches it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.