blacktiger911

The cure to aspergers

brookeloveslotr

There is no cure to Aspergers. Those with it just learn to become stronger. We're not born with automatic social and sensory skills like the NT people are, so we have to learn them, but if we keep at it and overcome, that's what really matters.

RiRi

The reality is that there is no cure, but if there was I would like to get it. If it was even more fictional, I would only leave the good stuff (such as being able to do so much in so little time) and throw out the bad (such as disliking social interaction). Because, I do I agree, I need to work and in order to do that I need to interact, and well if I can't interact then I can't work.  

Bruce

I certainly don't want a "cure" for Aspergers! Obviously, the problem would be if there was one, children would get given it and never get a choice. For work interaction, it's usually easier. You are all doing something similar and most communication is relatively simple.....

The Id

Sure there is no cure for Aspergers, but it is possible to remove the behaviour patterns that are recognised as AS traits so a person no longer meets the diagnosis criteria.

That is what will be doing this summer.