Sign in to follow this  
Anxious

Anyone like Chess ?

Anxious

I love playing chess and wondered  if anyone else did. I would place myself at level 6 on the computers chess game. In fact i am very competetive in general...Is that an AS trait?

Toran
I love playing chess and wondered  if anyone else did. I would place myself at level 6 on the computers chess game. In fact i am very competetive in general...Is that an AS trait?

Ive no idea if thats a trait to be honest im just coming to terms with myself at the moment as im going through a diagnosis at the moment. Im not a good chess player had the odd game or two but wasnt that good to be honest found myself finding it hard to concentrate so didnt really feel like persevering with it.

Khasper

I sort of play chess. I know all of the rules and such, but I dodn't have anyone I can play with and when I do it is usually a fast game.

from what I can tell it is not always the best movebut getting someone else to make a move you want them to, almost like reading someones expressions, so you can get them in to checkmate.

Willow

I rarely play anymore. I used to play with my Mum a lot - and even after years and years, I still struggle to remember all the names of the pieces and where/how far they can move. It just doesn't ever seem to stick in my mind. I like how chess boards look though and when we get a house I'd like to have a really fancy one set up just to look pretty XD

MANOFSTEEL2013

I like Chess. I'm not an expert on the computer or real life version I just enjoy playing it

StormCrow

I use to play chess, but I can't find anyone that plays anymore. I also played the Yahoo Chess thing, but I'm not sure if it's still there.

Monoamine

I've gotten really into chess since last year's World Championship. In the last few months, I've joined a club, played in tournaments, and studied the game a lot. I'm obsessed at the moment.

aspiesw

I love Chess. I've been meaning to get back into it and take it up as a hobby again, but I haven't currently got the time

I've never played Chess but I don't think I would enjoy it. I hate board games because they are so boring.

Nesf

I've only ever played once in my life.