Sign in to follow this  
Anxious

Anyone like Chess ?

Xenolith

I'm utterly useless at it. I might be good if I practiced but I just don't get any amusement from it.

DominikaCupcake

I haven't played chess all my life until few weeks ago and i really started to like it :)

Miss Chief

I love Chess but no one will play me any more... I would love to play people, what programs do you use to play?

ReverieMe

I know how to play chess, but I only play against AI because I'm not a very good player. Thinking several moves ahead is required to be good at chess and is definitely not my style when it comes to games. I used to play people in elementary school and won a lot of games, but they weren't very good...

My boyfriend was in the state championships during his schooldays. Guess who always wins when we play.

Monoamine

I love Chess but no one will play me any more... I would love to play people, what programs do you use to play?

You can play on chess.com, or download ICC's program from here: http://www.chessclub.com/

chess.com is free though and easier for casual play, since you don't need to install anything.

Let me know if you register on chess.com, I'd be more than happy to play you sometime! :)

Peridot

I rarely play anymore. I used to play with my Mum a lot - and even after years and years, I still struggle to remember all the names of the pieces and where/how far they can move. It just doesn't ever seem to stick in my mind. I like how chess boards look though and when we get a house I'd like to have a really fancy one set up just to look pretty XD

Swarovski crystal chess sets are really cool.

chess_set2.jpg