MrGrey

What kind of people you generally dislike?

aspiesw

People who don't know how to put my parcel shelf in my car down properly and next time I go to drive my car I can't see out the back window because the parcel shelf Is obstructing my view... Not as picky as it sounded in my head

Ben

Climate change denialists. They're the worst.

Oh... 

*Says nothing* 

Saveyourscissors

People who block my car in so I can't leave for work!!!!

Kuribo [old account]

People who demonise video games.

It's funny that most people who do this know almost nothing about them...

Ben

People who demonise video games.

It's funny that most people who do this know almost nothing about them...

Put them in front of the Ocarina of Time - they'll be hooked for weeks. I had it on the N64 and played it everyday for two years straight. 

Alex

I generally don't get along with/dislike;

1. People who bully, even though I know that they usually have a reason for it (not that that justifies it)

2. People who take advantage of others.

3. People who lie all the time or otherwise can't be trusted.

4. People who come off as very arrogant/smartasses.

Other than that, I don't really dislike most people. There are of course some people that I don't get along with very well, but I don't dislike them. 

I seem to always end up with friends who are a little wierd in some ways, just like myself. In fact, most of my friends are a bit messed up :P

Miss Chief

Ahh I don't like bullies, since growing up I have come across some in a work/social setting and I will usually make a point of defending or befriending anyone who is bullied. One particular situation jumps out... I was working away with a group of people from work and there was a man working with us who was a bit older than the rest of us... I think he was like late 30's and we were all early-mid twenties and everyone teased him about eating too much and being fat. He wasn't like really big either, he had what my mum would call a paunch but he wasn't like obese anyway I really didn't like that, they weren't outright aggressive but it was still a hurtful thing to do. So I used to meet up with him to eat after work and hung around with him in the evenings without the rest of the group so that he wouldn't be picked on. I just think it is so easy for someone to take that kind of think too far and no one might even know they have gone too far. So yeah I don't like people like that.

Alla

I dislike manipulators. They just make my skin crawl. 

Eden

the self-entitled...

those who will not take "no" for an answer

boundary violators

manipulators

frauds

liars