MrGrey

What kind of people you generally dislike?

Rocco

People and "friends" who assume too much, who misinterpret actions and intentions, who falsely accuse others, and hurtful manipulators who take advantage of people. People who use another human being and then discard them. People who project traits upon others or ruthlessly break hearts. People who gaslight others. Aggressive drivers. Angry drunks. Child abusers. Violent criminals. Greedy politicians too :P

Dream

People and "friends" who assume too much, who misinterpret actions and intentions, who falsely accuse others, and hurtful manipulators who take advantage of people. People who use another human being and then discard them. People who project traits upon others or ruthlessly break hearts.

Damn dude, I had no idea you felt I’d treated you so bad!  And I’m sorry I broke your heart man, but you know it would never have worked between us don’t you? C'mon, really? Deep down? I mean, there’s a huge fukin’ pond between us man, and we’re both straight for God's sake!!! *chuckle*

Rocco

Damn dude, I had no idea you felt I’d treated you so bad!  And I’m sorry I broke your heart man, but you know it would never have worked between us don’t you? C'mon, really? Deep down? I mean, there’s a huge fukin’ pond between us man, and we’re both straight for God's sake!!! *chuckle*

:o

Hahahahaha. PMSL. That's classic. Thank you brother. I'm literally laughing out loud

My face hurts from smiling!!!! You made my day! Good karma to you, Sir.

brookeloveslotr

People and "friends" who assume too much, who misinterpret actions and intentions, who falsely accuse others, and hurtful manipulators who take advantage of people. People who use another human being and then discard them. People who project traits upon others or ruthlessly break hearts. People who gaslight others. Aggressive drivers. Angry drunks. Child abusers. Violent criminals. Greedy politicians too :P

I completely agree.

greenerthanyou

Erased what I wrote. I realized that my complaint was pretty self-centered. So yeah, edited out!

Edited by greenerthanyou

brookeloveslotr

I tend to generally dislike people who set out to make others feel bad simply for having their own opinion different from theirs. I recall being on this Selena Gomez forum, and while I respect those who don't think she can sing, my personal view is that she can sing good. Boy, did I get some ugly comments for posting my opinion on that. One user even said: You just seem like a 13 year old who can't handle any criticism." Sometimes it's better to just stay quiet these days because people get so worked up.

aspiesw

I tend to generally dislike people who set out to make others feel bad simply for having their own opinion different from theirs. I recall being on this Selena Gomez forum, and while I respect those who don't think she can sing, my personal view is that she can sing good. Boy, did I get some ugly comments for posting my opinion on that. One user even said: You just seem like a 13 year old who can't handle any criticism." Sometimes it's better to just stay quiet these days because people get so worked up.

People tend to become more offensive when they've got something to protect them and they're not face to face with someone, this goes for forums, drivers, social media etc.

brookeloveslotr

People tend to become more offensive when they've got something to protect them and they're not face to face with someone, this goes for forums, drivers, social media etc.

True.

Kuribo [old account]

• People who force their religious beliefs and agendas upon others and believe that anything, regardless of whether it's objectively harmless, which is an affront to their personal beliefs ought to be banned. Why can't people just be content to live according to their own values rather than aggressively forcing them upon everyone else?

• Older people who judge every young person they encounter without ever having spoken to them, who demand respect yet treat those they believe owe them respect like dirt, who after over half a fucking century on this planet still haven't "grown up" enough to know that making sweeping and highly insulting generalisations about a huge and diverse group of people is wrong. It is important that we stand up to people who use their seniority as a license to be abusive to almost everyone around them.

• Anyone who patronises me or applies to me labels of naively and vulnerability because of my age. Fuck you.

Edited by Kuribo

InsomniaDreams

Well dislike is a strong word...let's say I facepalm when confronted with:

Adam Sandler fans

Will Ferrell fans

Lee Evans fans

Chart music fans

People allergic to thinking

There are other things hehe...lots. It's hard to say without sounding bad to at least some people. I guess it's all a matter of taste.