MrGrey

What kind of people you generally dislike?

Echo

I dislike people who are over-confident/arrogant (when they shouldn't be, because they are either hiding their sadness or incompetence), never wrong, pretend to be your friend (like media types who want to hug you, call you darling and kiss you on the cheek), but most of all: I dislike: LOUD people. It hurts to listen to them.   

InDubioVeritas

As a rule, I try not to trivialise a person's complexities and individuality by grouping them superficially and as such I would refrain from stating a dislike (and as Willow mentioned certainly not hate) for particular groups, whether self-selecting or not. I have a distaste for identity politics in general.

For clarity, I am not suggesting anyone was doing so, just stating my aversion to that possibility.

However, I do find some traits either difficult to handle or distasteful. The most obvious is dishonesty. This can manifest as a tendency to lie or deceive, but also as a more subtle inclination to hide behind consciously constructed personas, intended to mask uglier motives. Loudness and aggression can also be insufferable.

legsbluetrain

I like to be friends with everyone.  Even those who have traits which I greatly dislike.  That said, I dislike 3 main groups

#1 People who believe they are absolutely right and do not consider the possibility of being wrong.  

I constantly avoid being that kind of person.  This is why, even when I *believe* I am totally and completely right, I still try to avoid making comments as "This is the way it is"... I rather go with "I think it is this way" and leave a door open for discussion.

#2 People who lie.

I can't stand people who constantly lie.  If I can't tell the truth, or do not wish to tell the truth, I'll rather don't say anything.

#3 People who think they are better than you.

I have a friend that, even tho is a good person, mostly, suffers from this.  You can't ever tell this person that you bought something.  It doesn't matter what you bought, a pair of pants, new car tires, or a cellphone.  He will always tell you that either "you paid too much", or "you bought an inferior product" and that "you should have consulted with him first".  So annoying.

I can't stand that either

brookeloveslotr

I have to say I can relate to animals much better than I can to other people. Animals listen better, don't judge you, and are just awesome.

aspiesw

People who belittle and talk down to you just because you're a bit different

brookeloveslotr

Agreed.

legsbluetrain

Agreed

2nd

Justin

I dislike people that dislike other people. For no reason. Just negative people. Also, people that think their highly intelligent than everyone else bc they haven't taken the time to put themselves in someone else's shoes if that makes sense...

aspiesw

People who have a complete disregard for the rules... Like not indicating in your car when you're changing corner. Or playing music outloud on public transport. That really gets to me. It's usually really crap music as well, it completely ruins my journey, in the one place I can actually feel calm... I'm rambling, lol

Justin

Your fine I don't mind your rambling. Kinda like people who mow their yard at 6:30 in the morning when your trying to sleep.