MrGrey

The Procrastination Thread

MrGrey

Well, I check my to-do list and got a few tasks done.  I clean up (kinda) around the apartment and even called my mom.  The most productivity done this year, so far.  Still, I could do so much more.  I just don't feel like it.

Khasper

I really need to post a new thread about a few things but not really up to it. I also need to do some work, write my book some more and do the dishes but I just don't feel like doing it.

To Be Honest all I really feel like doing all day is sleeping, that sounds so nice.

RiRi

Just to name a few: cleaning up, learning how to cook, sleeping

waterboatman

Going to sleep, its late or early, I will be going to sleep when I should be awake.

Starting a new topic, I will on something one day, maybe.

Doing my washing, I wait to add a bit more first, still wants doing as it is, do I run out of stuff first?

Posting here, Have I got it right? It still ...

nichii

Watching an episode of a show I like. I want to watch it, but I'm too lazy and tired. I always wait until late at night to watch something, but by that time I'm never in the mood.

PandaPrincess

I need to sketch out some ideas for artwork that I am going to do for my art class next semester.  My professor will probably want me to have ideas ready since I am going to be in an advanced level class, and a lot of people in advanced classes usually have to do a few different artworks with a common theme.  I'm really worried about it because I'm afraid my ideas won't be good enough, so I've been putting it off, and plus I've been playing a new video game I got for Christmas  :)

(deleted)

I have been thinking of starting a thread like this for a while, so I suppose that that is what I've been procrastinating about. But it's a good thing that I didn't start the thread because I just found out today that we've already got one :) .

I haven't really got much else that I'm procrastinating about at the moment, except for maybe one or two hobby-related things. But mostly I procrastinate about things to do on the computer such as doing a web search or writing a forum post and after a few days I've usually forgotten what the thing even was so it just never gets done (unless I remember what it was within a week and then I'll usually do it immediately).

RiRi

Finding a doctor to make an appointment.

Primeape

Finding a doctor to make an appointment.

About what? :) just wondering

RiRi

About what? :) just wondering

A lot of things, general check-up, referral to other doctors, etc. I haven't been to the doctor in a while. I need many things from them so I'll be asking a lot of questions which speaking of, I should write down so I don't forget. I will ask if they can prescribe me the contraception as well.

Have you been to the general doctor recently?