Frostborn

If you had a clone of yourself, that was identical in every way from this point on,

how would you two get along, what would you do?

What would you have to learn about yourself?

is there something you've always wanted but couldnt that you then would? 

Would you feel more alone, or less than ever?

Peridot

I think that would be really weird. You'd get to experience yourself the way other people experience you which might be interesting though. If I could have a clone made I think I would. It's interesting.

Edited by Peridot

Nesf

I would learn a lot about myself, but I don't know exactly what. We'd probably find each other very boring.

Saveyourscissors

I don't think I'd like it at all, I wouldn't want anyone else to exactly the same as me in every way because I wouldn't be the only of of me and have anythign unique that makes me different

FlanMaster

Even identical twins have been known to have completely different personalities, as well as cloned animals looking and acting completely different than the dna donor.  Not sure if that would be a good parallel

But if I had to put up with myself we'd probably either not talk or get into frequent fights, especially when he finished off all the eggs before getting more.

Sofi

I would bloody love it because I have a life long obsession with twins, etc. I think I would love it and feel less alone but I can't tell. But yes, identical twins can have completely different personalities so it wouldn't be all the same.

Nedarb

I think that I'd like to have a clone/twin a la Scott Pilgrim. Preferably my twin/clone be more outgoing and confident than me, otherwise we'd never talk

Nesf

If I had a clone we would cancel each other out in an almighty explosion and it would be the end of the world as we know it.

lao tzu

well it might sound mental,but there is a high probability that you do, in another universe:)check out the multi-verse theories:)

Nesf

well it might sound mental,but there is a high probability that you do, in another universe:)check out the multi-verse theories:)

I wonder if the other me has AS or not.