lao tzu

there could be multiple yous:)living their lives on top of yours:)in totally bizzare universes.quantum mechanics is strange:)

quote thing ,is crocked again.

aspiesw

If you had a clone of yourself, that was identical in every way from this point on,

how would you two get along, what would you do?

What would you have to learn about yourself?

is there something you've always wanted but couldnt that you then would? 

Would you feel more alone, or less than ever?

I could imagine this, and I think it would work out great, we would take photos together, do the same shifts at work, help each other complete assignments, and watch the same tv shows, have our own conversations when out with friends and don't feel like talking. I would have to learn my strengths and weaknesses, I think it would be easier to identify them, if I could see them with my own two eyes. I would feel a lot less alone, which is the main reason I think it would work out, we would both understand the need for space and therefore be able to cope with each other

spiderwoman0_2

I get her to do all the bloody housework, decorating and gardening lol :P

HalfFull

We would both need me-time. Me on a Saturday and him on a Sunday which would be a nightmare because he'd invade my space on a Saturday and I'd invade his space on a Sunday :)

Seriously though, unless we both took naps at exactly the same time and watched all the same things on TV, it would be annoying. Even having a girlfriend would be a push for me. As it is I simply cannot do with meeting any friends on a weeknight. This Saturday I'm spending all day with a friend and dreading it because I'm suppose to be meeting another friend on the Sunday and can't not do as it would be 3 weeks running of not meeting. Thus unless both friends agree to be at the same meeting (they have met), I'm going to end up shattered, so thank goodness, I 'do' get Dean-time in the evenings!, So I don't really want a clone, thank you very muich :)

Edited by HalfFull

MrGrey

If he was just like me in every way... I would run to the tattoo parlor and get me a tattoo so that my romantic partner could tell us apart... lol

HalfFull

If he was just like me in every way... I would run to the tattoo parlor and get me a tattoo so that my romantic partner could tell us apart... lol

and then have him spoil it by getting the same tattoo since you're both the same :)

Smithy The Wizard

This reminds me of an episode of Doctor Who.

Well I think it would be pretty interesting to say the least. I'd learn a lot about myself of course. But I think I- sorry, we would probably enjoy each others company. I'd try tricking people into thinking one of us was from the future. :lol: Or maybe mimic each other. That would be fun too.

MrGrey

and then have him spoil it by getting the same tattoo since you're both the same :)

Dang... we have a catch 22.

Nesf

This reminds me of an episode of Doctor Who.

Well I think it would be pretty interesting to say the least. I'd learn a lot about myself of course. But I think I- sorry, we would probably enjoy each others company. I'd try tricking people into thinking one of us was from the future. :lol: Or maybe mimic each other. That would be fun too.

I haven't seen that episode yet, so I have it to look forward to. I seem to recall that there's a Red Dwarf where they meet their duplicates from a parallel universe.

Smithy The Wizard

I haven't seen that episode yet, so I have it to look forward to. I seem to recall that there's a Red Dwarf where they meet their duplicates from a parallel universe.

The episodes are in season 6, it's a two-parter, and they are called; The Rebel Flesh and The Almost People.