Sofi

The Undateables

Sofi

The title kind of insults me and I'm sure others.. but besides that, it sounds like a nice idea.

I wish I had something like that. Finding a girlfriend is terribly difficult. :/

Yes - I want a boyfriend but it's hard...

Edited by Sofi

KevinElektro

Yes - I want a boyfriend but it's hard...

Well, if the belief that everyone has someone in the world is true, then I am sure we'll be lucky one day. :)

Sofi

Well, if the belief that everyone has someone in the world is true, then I am sure we'll be lucky one day. :)

Are you not interested in me?  :)

KevinElektro

Are you not interested in me?  :)

Well I don't know. :D Haha, that made me nervous for some reason.

Sofi

Well I don't know. :D Haha, that made me nervous for some reason.

Well I'll be your girlfriend if you want  :)

Willow

Excuse me

I sent you PM

Please stop doing this, it's not fair and it can be unsafe. You cannot force yourself upon every man who says they are single.

Nesf

Good idea. 

I want to speak to that Autism dating agency sometime for me

That might be a viable option as the agency also sends a chaperone along on the dates who just keeps an eye on things to make sure it is safe and you won't be taken advantage of. But I think you should aim to become friends with the person first, and if you get on well with the friend, it might, in time, develop into something more.

KevinElektro

That might be a viable option as the agency also sends a chaperone along on the dates who just keeps an eye on things to make sure it is safe and you won't be taken advantage of. But I think you should aim to become friends with the person first, and if you get on well with the friend, it might, in time, develop into something more.

I couldn't agree more with the last statement.

I used to jump into relationships all the time, but in the end they never worked out because we never were friends first.. and it's hard to know what you're getting into otherwise.. Plus you'll end up heartbroken or something worse when someone decides they can't do it.. so it's kind of a lose-lose situation.

aspiesw

Asking of autism dating? Are there any dating websites specifically for aspies, I ask because it was my resolution to start dating, and as I said in a different thread, I could only see myself dating an aspie at the moment