Willow

'Multi-Quote' Feature

Willow

Whilst reading through a topic with a lot of replies, to save time (and to make it flow better) you can use the 'multi-quote' feature. When you see a post you want to quote and reply to, look to the right hand side and you'll see a tab saying 'MultiQuote' - click that on every post you want to reply to. In the bottom right of your screen, it will show you in a green box how many you have clicked. When you've read through everything, look back to the bottom right of your screen and click 'reply to X quoted post(s)' and it will put all of the quotes into your reply box.

Thanks,

Willow :D

mary

This is a nice little feature Willow and I do try to use it as much as I can... I'll bear it in mind more often from now on though, in the interests of everything flowing better :)

Willow
This is a nice little feature Willow and I do try to use it as much as I can... I'll bear it in mind more often from now on though, in the interests of everything flowing better :)

:D I don't know if it's just me but when I'm going through posts and there are several replies from the same person in a row I get confused - I think it's because I automatically thing they'll be from different people :(

Heather

I've noticed this feature and really like it... It helps me remember which posts I want to respond to. It's very easy to use too. I think I didn't use it once when I realized I wanted to respond to another post after I already posted and then of course before I knew how it worked.. But great feature, thanks!

Sofi

I hadn't used this before but now I understand it. One time, I wanted to reply to two posts but they were on separate pages of a thread and so I couldn't put both on one post so I had to post two replies. If I had known about this then, I could've used it! 

Toran

I have seen the function but wasnt sure how it worked will use it whenever I can

Sofi

Is there a way to get a notification when someone quotes me and writes a reply to me that way, so that I know someone when  has replied to me and I can reply to them back or like it ? Sometimes I might miss it if someone quotes me. 

Ben
Is there a way to get a notification when someone quotes me and writes a reply to me that way, so that I know someone when  has replied to me and I can reply to them back or like it ? Sometimes I might miss it if someone quotes me. 

I have seen the function but wasnt sure how it worked will use it whenever I can

Never tried before, and maybe never again........ 

Ben
Never tried before, and maybe never again........ 

Nope never again. 

Willow

No, sorry :( You can only follow a thread and be notified each time someone posts in it - and you do that at the top right of a thread.