Willow

'Multi-Quote' Feature

Sofi
No, sorry :( You can only follow a thread and be notified each time someone posts in it - and you do that at the top right of a thread.

That will be okay, that is the same sort of thing. I will use that. I hadn't noticed that before. I am just worried someone says something to me in reply and I miss it. Although I am quite good at checking it   :) thanks

Willow
Is there a way to get a notification when someone quotes me and writes a reply to me that way, so that I know someone when  has replied to me and I can reply to them back or like it ? Sometimes I might miss it if someone quotes me. 

Actually, there is :) If you go into settings (click your name at the top right, click My Settings) and then on the left hand side there's a menu, click 'Notification Options' and then in the top section called 'Topics & Posts', the 5th option is 'Notify me when someone quotes my posts (and I'm not already following)' - tick the box for 'Notification List' (the first box) and it will then come up in the notifications at the top of the page, just like it does when you get a message or a like. :)

Sofi
Actually, there is :) If you go into settings (click your name at the top right, click My Settings) and then on the left hand side there's a menu, click 'Notification Options' and then in the top section called 'Topics & Posts', the 5th option is 'Notify me when someone quotes my posts (and I'm not already following)' - tick the box for 'Notification List' (the first box) and it will then come up in the notifications at the top of the page, just like it does when you get a message or a like. :)

Thanks :) I see it now. I worry that I miss if someone has said something directly at me, if it is not the newest post in a section.