Saveyourscissors

Sensory room/get away.

weebo

I really want to turn my spare bedroom into a sensory room/quite comfy space or get away room, I think if really benefit from it when anxious or having sensory overloads which I guess can be most days some days all day.. Also I want a bubble tube in there 100%

Any way does anyone have one?

Is it worth it?

Do you benefit from it? How much?

Did it cost a lot?

Do you recommend anywhere to buy stuff for it from?

Any good websites/shops?

Any advice or recommendations for it?

i got my bubble tube from argos for 39.99 and i love it its in my living room, its not like the professional ones in sensroy room but its great for home us

Saveyourscissors

i got my bubble tube from argos for 39.99 and i love it its in my living room, its not like the professional ones in sensroy room but its great for home us

It's the same as one on the website I showed you too, but I'd like a bigger one ideally :)

do you use it a lot?

they are indeed could have them in every room!

weebo

It's the same as one on the website I showed you too, but I'd like a bigger one ideally :)

do you use it a lot?

they are indeed could have them in every room!

i use it alot yes and i have a lava lamp in my bedroom to by my bed and i have a bog of figet toys to 

StormCrow

I usualy go out into the woods when I get stressed .

Since I can't sleep with lights (event just one LED from a clock bugs me) I did build a special bed for when I sleep. It's made from pine and is entirely closed off, except for a sliding winddow (1" x 6") so I can see my clock when I move my head a certain way. It has Soji type doors (plywood not rice paper) to get out,

I guess that is sort of like a sensory room.

weebo

there could sensroy rooms that you can go vist like a library having on in the lirary wouls be good to

Saveyourscissors

Going to start my Sensory Room shopping list in this thread! Braces yourselves there's gonna be a lot!

Saveyourscissors