Saveyourscissors

Anxiousness

magus

I meditate and go inside my own brain, people here smoke cannabis to stop anxiety, but it maybe everyone here, my brain get cluster phobic.

long deal breaths with thinking on you breathing with all your thought and push your hands together in front you chest. May help but start think when it start happening what makes you fill comb.

but the is only going to get worse, the governments are going collapse the government and instate dictatorships with massive social controls. This is them making you get use to it, for safety, but what they are going is labeling everyone that has a problem with it for removal, and what towns need to be purged of life.

Saveyourscissors

That sounds like a really bad experience. :(

I do not know you personally, but I think you are pushing yourself a little too hard at the moment. You said you are back to having a routine with your work, but you have to remember that you only had this job for about 1 month. Aspies do not adapt that quickly. Even if your job is a lot like the one you had before. It is still a completely new place, with new people. A lot of things has changed. And you have been ill on top of that. Give yourself a break, you need it.

One advice I can give you that sometimes work for me, is to take one thing at the time. Simply try to clear your mind, and focus on only the next thing you have to do. When it's done then you start thinking about the next. It may sound stupid and too easy. But it is not easy, it takes a lot of will power to shut everything else down. But when you succeed, you will feel much more calm.

Try to ignore things that are not really important right now.  Your biggest enemy is an overloaded brain. Stress causes anxiety, anxiety causes more stress and so on. Try not to make too many new plans for what you have to do.

Find a cosy place and spoil yourself a little. You have the right to feel good. Forget all the troubles, and focus on what makes you happy. :)

thank you pinky, I don't think I'm pushing myself at all at the minute though /: I usually would be but I have no willpower to bother to push myself /: thank you for your advice I will be taking it on board the best I can x

Saveyourscissors

I meditate and go inside my own brain, people here smoke cannabis to stop anxiety, but it maybe everyone here, my brain get cluster phobic.

long deal breaths with thinking on you breathing with all your thought and push your hands together in front you chest. May help but start think when it start happening what makes you fill comb.

but the is only going to get worse, the governments are going collapse the government and instate dictatorships with massive social controls. This is them making you get use to it, for safety, but what they are going is labeling everyone that has a problem with it for removal, and what towns need to be purged of life.

I don't know anyone on here who smokes weed to stop anxiety, it also causes anxiety too. It works both was, paranoia and the other symptoms. Anyway everyone here definitely doesn't smoke weed. The government has nothing to do with my anxiety either :s thanks for the not so positive words of advice /:

Heather

I don't know anyone on here who smokes weed to stop anxiety, it also causes anxiety too. It works both was, paranoia and the other symptoms. Anyway everyone here definitely doesn't smoke weed. The government has nothing to do with my anxiety either :s thanks for the not so positive words of advice /:

I think he maybe meant where he lives, in Colorado.. they might even be the state that just legalized weed..or was that another state.  Anyway.  I agree with you that it can also cause anxiety.  I haven't tried it personally but I know someone who had at one point (If I remember correctly) and it freaked them out so much they never did it again. 

Anyways what I really wanted to say before I saw that and wanted to help because I thought he might be referring to Asperclick first but then thought about his physical location.. but anyways.. I saw this earlier and it made me so sad that you had such a rough time lately.. I didn't have time to respond then though so I will now.. even though I think you have already been given good advice and I probably don't have much more to say. 

I feel that the company who was advertising/selling the tickets should have made it more clear on their site about the restrictions.. because then people would be less likely to bring them! Especially since there are different regulations!  I think maybe when you are feeling better about things you could see if they have an email or contact form and bring it to their attention? Or get Josh to help you out, or see if he thinks it's a good idea, because I'm not sure if that would be weird or work or anything. 

And I think that you maybe are subconsciously pushing yourself.. I know you say you feel like you aren't.. but maybe you are trying hard to be happy and not anxious and it's making you more anxious because there are things you want to do or say or feel and you are trying not to think about it?  Maybe you could try writing a journal or something, let your mind jump from wherever to wherever to just get some thoughts down on paper.. it might help you.  I know sometimes when I am anxious it can be a huge help to write down what has been going down, especially if I know what I'm anxious about.  Which I guess you did here, has it made you feel a bit better at least to type it here? And get back some responses and insights?

Or maybe listen to some relaxing music or a meditation video on YouTube or just closing your eyes.. and if a thought comes to you, you could write it down and then say you won't think about it any more.  It might not work but it might.. so you could try it.  Though it would probably be hard at first because your instinct is probably just to hold onto the thoughts.  Though that's why I like writing things down because then I can feel like they are there but I don't have to keep thinking of them and I can deal with them later. 

And if my anxieties are because I have a lot to do, I make lists!  Lots of lists.. to first write down what I have to do, then organize when/what days I'm going to try and do them on.  It has helped me a lot since I started university again, because sometimes it's just so overwhelming!!

And of course you can hopefully talk to Josh and ramble on to him about why you are anxious and maybe get a cuddle and some soothing words. :) 

Like someone else said, you are also getting used to your new job still so maybe it's why you are still anxious, and getting used to your new coworkers and work environment and also not being home all day. Though try to relax and focus on the positive things in your life. :)

Saveyourscissors

Thanks so much heather you always cheer me up :) I will reply properly tonight as I have to finish getting ready for work as need to leave soon x

Saveyourscissors

I can't calm down!!!!!!!!

Anxiety - bad

meltdown -still having

tiredness -10/10

aspiesw

Anxiety - bad

meltdown -still having

tiredness -10/10

Do whatever you can to reduce your anxiety. *hugs* love you x

Nesf

Anxiety - bad

meltdown -still having

tiredness -10/10

I hope you managed to calm down. Distract yourself by doing or thinking about something you enjoy, and it will pass.

Auletes

I'm sorry your feeling this way.

I just wrote a rather more or less long text, maybe you are not in the mood to read it right now, so I only want to add: don't forget, it will pass.!  :)

What helps me with anxiety is to see it as something that's very instigating (I hope this is the right translation). So there's something that makes you anxious, you feel anxious. You notice that you are anxious about something, and as this something makes you feeling anxious it must be really frightening, so you feel more anxious. So you notice you are feeling really anxious, so there really must be something wrong, so you are feeling even more anxious and so on.

I once felt really bad, was anxious wouldn't want to leave the house, wouldn't sleep, feeling all nervous for days. Then i talked about whats different and could cause all this and I had nothing in my mind, there wasn't anything really dangerous ahead or in the past, just until I started talking that I had a group activity scheduled at university some days ahead and after having talked about it I felt great relive. And I felt a bit cheated by myself that I had made such a "drama" of a group activity. When I came out of the whole anxiety-circle and got a clear head again I could face what had caused it and think about how to deal with the group activity.

The only way of getting out of this is to find out what causes the anxiety and then try to do something about it. I know, its easy to write but not easy to do.

I think Heather mad a great suggestion: Writing lists helps me as well, it makes me feel "sorted" and I see everything clearer.

Saveyourscissors

Thanks guys I'm okish now, turned to a meltdown it's been a while since a full on one like that :(