Echo

"Asperclickers" - Our Story - Living with Aspergers

Nesf

I'm using the Britstrip app on Facebook - Just type Britstrip into your Facebook search bar and add the app. :) If you are having any problems, I can create a character for you, invite you to join, from there you can customize your avatar and start creating these little beauties. E 

Thanks, I'll give it a go :)

Nesf

I'm using the Britstrip app on Facebook - Just type Britstrip into your Facebook search bar and add the app. :) If you are having any problems, I can create a character for you, invite you to join, from there you can customize your avatar and start creating these little beauties. E 

Perhaps that should be "Bitstrips"? Working on it now :)

InDubioVeritas

12746_229768050548461_745353879_n.jpg

I had to create a "fake" Facebook account to make this. I deleted my real account three years ago.

Looks like a fun little app. :)

InDubioVeritas

One more before I return to my coffin:

1743696_229771353881464_724548006_n.jpg

Echo

Ha! Amazing. It's nice that we are able to express ourselves in a visual way with little effort. It's clear, concise, informative and funny. Great people! 

Bruce

One more before I return to my coffin:

1743696_229771353881464_724548006_n.jpg

Love it!

Bruce

12746_229768050548461_745353879_n.jpg

I had to create a "fake" Facebook account to make this. I deleted my real account three years ago.

Looks like a fun little app. :)

That's cool, too!

L Lawliet

I’m a “nearly diagnosed” Aspie. My assessments have given me insight and the waiting list has been a gruelling experience. I have felt every emotion during this experience, however expressing each one has been near impossible due to my face deciding to pick whichever expression it wants (whether it mirrors my actual emotions or not). My family members have been extremely supportive, as has my better half and my two best friends. It’s been a learning curve for everyone, not just myself. One thing I can say is that I have never felt relief like this. I’ve had many labels in the past, but never one that has so clearly defined my life and every aspect of my personality. There is a reason I can pick up any instrument and play any song on it, there is a reason why I escaped into a fantasy land, there is a reason why I don’t think a hug solves everything and, most importantly, there is a reason why no one will ever truly “get me”. Wherever Aspergers is taking me next, I’m sure it will deal with my future in its own quirky little way…