Sign in to follow this  
Gogorian

Topic's to talk about?

Whoknows

The fact that a person calls himself like one member of Ginyu Special Forces, and that suddenly religion popped out of nowhere.

If it's true what you're saying, tell me. What is the point in making 5 to 10 year old girls to marry men way older than them in Islamic practice? What sort of corruption may prey on Islam if it's plagued by the same problems as everyone else? Abuse.

I may include that somehow each religion practices similar rites of seclussion from the outside to claim purity. I wonder what scares them so much. If they have faith, what do they have to fear?

Stressmonster
The fact that a person calls himself like one member of Ginyu Special Forces, and that suddenly religion popped out of nowhere.

If it's true what you're saying, tell me. What is the point in making 5 to 10 year old girls to marry men way older than them in Islamic practice? What sort of corruption may prey on Islam if it's plagued by the same problems as everyone else? Abuse.

I may include that somehow each religion practices similar rites of seclussion from the outside to claim purity. I wonder what scares them so much. If they have faith, what do they have to fear?

Just a friendly tip Whoknows. It will be easier for all of us in here if you could quote the text you are referring to. Because just posting it out of the "thin air" just makes it confusing. Help us by quoting the text you are adressing.

Whoknows
Just a friendly tip Whoknows. It will be easier for all of us in here if you could quote the text you are referring to. Because just posting it out of the "thin air" just makes it confusing. Help us by quoting the text you are adressing.

I'm qouting the first sentence of the whole discussion.

Toran

When you have this syndrome its difficult to interact in any situation. I try to avoid them as much as possible even somebody speaking to you in a que at the supermarket is an ordeal in itself. I just try to follow their lead you can tell when they start looking at you a bit odd ive even lied and said excuse me but ive this terrible head ach to end the conversation its bad I know but was out before I thought about it I just wanted her to stop talking to me upset me the rest of the day now I do shopping on line whenever I can.