Willow

Ranting

StarlessEclipse

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/20/jodie-whittakers-inaugural-doctor-series-legit-watched-almost-decade-8267327/

Statistics from British Telecommunications PLC show that Series 11 is the most-watched in almost a decade, making her the fifth most popular Doctor since the reboot.

Viewership (which actually suffered a consistent weekly downward trend the likes of which has never been seen before) doesn't automatically mean popularity or endorsement, you absolute fucking imbecile.

Edited by StarlessEclipse

StarlessEclipse

I'm really angry with myself. For a few weeks, I finally had my sleep routine sorted out, but I let my obsessive thoughts get out of control, the panic attacks resurfaced, and now I'm back to square one. :(

Willow
3 hours ago, StarlessEclipse said:

I'm really angry with myself. For a few weeks, I finally had my sleep routine sorted out, but I let my obsessive thoughts get out of control, the panic attacks resurfaced, and now I'm back to square one. :(

You’ll get it back on track! Mine is all over the place due to being off of uni still. Ive been trying to get it back to normal in preparation for going back but it’s not so easy.

I understand your struggle - I’ve been through it many times before. Getting angry with yourself is only going to make things worse. Go easy on yourself, we all have slip ups from time to time. I learned that being angry with myself only slowed things down, a lot.

Harrow

I am really exhausted, we moved into a house with my moms' boyfriends kids and even though they are in their twenties they are the worst people you can imagine. They are physically violent the son attacked his dad with a metal pole and the girl threw boiling water in his face because they where asked to wait an hour before showering so we could go buy electricity. Then the next morning like nothing happened they asked for a lift into town but because money is short my mom said no so they took to smashing every window in our house. And we had to phone the cops on them.

They are making every day a living hell. We have police indictments against both of them and have told them to leave immediately. The son leaves this week, but the daughter she spends the day on the phone asking her friends if she can stay with them her boyfriend her mom everyone and she just gets completely turned down by everyone because of her attitude. Every last cent of money I have goes to this house and feeding us and helping us yet those kids have their trust fund money so when there is no food for the night they will order themselves whatever they want and when there isn't electricity they will put in and forbid anyone else from using it, yet every last cent I have goes to them, because a week ago they where claiming violence if they could not go to town I had to sell my cellphone plus my tablet so there could be enough money the daughter used it to go to a party and the son used it to buy himself drugs. Now today I wanted a lift to town and so did the daughter they charged the daughter and did not charge me for obvious reasons and now I'm sitting in my room listening to the daughter scream at her father that I must get out because I am taking advantage and I am ungrateful and it is unfair she has to pay because it is her father never mind she is 25 years old and her dad does not have any money is my moms money and that she has threatened to kill my mom repeatedly.

Sorry I just needed to rant