Willow

Ranting

Bruce

Hope Willow feels better about it now, too? B)

Nesf

I'm disappointed at how much gets thrown back in my face.

You do a huge amount to help people, especially by running this forum and everyone here appreciates it, so don't let one bad incident get to you. We will support you as you support us. You dealt with the situation well :)

Saveyourscissors

I have work in 2hours so need to be ready in an hour and a half but I can't be bothered. Bad huh? I know who I'll be working with which is fine but it's starting to get unfair as I work with the 'hardest' student all the time! How is that fair? Because no one else will well he's one of the best to work with in my opinion but it's to much when it's constant! Blerg! They got annoyed the other day when I said I didn't want to work up stairs as I have for 2weeks straight so wanted to work downstairs and they got really shirty. So I know what will be happening today!! Annoying!

I have work in 2hours so need to be ready in an hour and a half but I can't be bothered. Bad huh? I know who I'll be working with which is fine but it's starting to get unfair as I work with the 'hardest' student all the time! How is that fair? Because no one else will well he's one of the best to work with in my opinion but it's to much when it's constant! Blerg! They got annoyed the other day when I said I didn't want to work up stairs as I have for 2weeks straight so wanted to work downstairs and they got really shirty. So I know what will be happening today!! Annoying!

Awww. I hope it goes okay. Maybe you could set yourself a challenge? Like- I am going to do the best job with them possible so they are no longer the 'hardest' student. Anyway, you can get lots of 'feel good thoughts' because you are being more mature than the other staff. :D

Nesf

I know the feeling. When I was a new teacher at the school I briefly worked at, I was given all the 'problem' classes which none of the other teachers wanted. It's hard, but if you know how to deal with that particular student things will be fine. Stand your ground and don't let them push you around :)

Sofi

I agree very much with the posts I've 'liked' here.

I'm really sorry about my language and argumentative speaking last night, I probably shouldn't have realistically, I could have been calmer about it, I got carried away. (But I do genuinely 100% think those things) 

It upsets me a lot when people do that changing their mind about friendships thing just in general. I've seen it happen so many times to me and my friends. People are so clearly just jealous of Willow/Chris & Koby & co. if they suddenly decide to turn against and say something negative. It's not any reflection on them. I sure wish I was that successful too... but I'm not but I wouldn't be mean. 

L Lawliet

I hate it when I lose control over my life and my surroundings.

I seem to work so incredibly hard to get somewhere in life, then I get nowhere. On top of that I'm then surrounded by people who just get given things when they don't deserve it.

I know that all probably sounds selfish. I know that I am lucky with a few aspects of my life, I just think it's about time something really good happened for me to make up for the crap in my life :/ Anyone else ever feel this way?

I'm actually quite a positive person a lot of the time, but when life gets me down, it floors me and kicks me in the face! lol

Sofi

I just think it's about time something really good happened for me to make up for the crap in my life :/ Anyone else ever feel this way?

Yeah that's how I feel :( 

Nothing much can get any worse with my life now though... So, anything has to be better...

L Lawliet

Yeah that's how I feel :( 

Nothing much can get any worse with my life now though... So, anything has to be better...

Lovely people like you only deserve the best :) x x x