Willow

Ranting

Sofi

Lovely people like you only deserve the best :) x x x

:) lol. Thank you. I'm not sure about that though. I'm not that lovely... 

L Lawliet

:) lol. Thank you. I'm not sure about that though. I'm not that lovely... 

I know good people, trust me, you are x x x

DominikaCupcake

I hate it when I lose control over my life and my surroundings.

I seem to work so incredibly hard to get somewhere in life, then I get nowhere. On top of that I'm then surrounded by people who just get given things when they don't deserve it.

I know that all probably sounds selfish. I know that I am lucky with a few aspects of my life, I just think it's about time something really good happened for me to make up for the crap in my life :/ Anyone else ever feel this way?

I'm actually quite a positive person a lot of the time, but when life gets me down, it floors me and kicks me in the face! lol

Story of my life. Usually i feel that everytime i am doing something right and Things seem to be alright there is always that little thing that has to happen that will make it worse.

Nesf

I had a massive row with my husband a short while ago because he invited his noisy friend round to watch football without even mentioning it to me first. I'm not saying he needs my permission or anything, but I've had an exhausting day and he knows I need to have some quiet time when I feel like this. I really can't cope with the noise and people being in the house shouting right now. So I told him that he should go out to the pub to watch the match and we had a row. He doesn't understand that sometimes I get overloaded and can't take any more noise or people, and that I don't like surprise visitors. I had lessons today and I'm exhausted. i just want to sleep.

Sofi

If you're not sincere to me, you can fucking tell me now instead of stringing me along and then decide to randomly ditch me I can't be bothered with fake people. DO NOT lie to me by trying to be nice or whatever, I don't care, I'd rather you never spoke to me instead of talking shit to me. I don't need fake people it's not worth your time or mine, there's no point. Tht's the same for anyone, don't lie to people and pretend you're bothered when you're not bothered. I only want realistic people. 
ARGH For some people it's fine but don't lie to me I have little people and i can't be bothered to waste time on shit people

As I said I have very little/no people left in my real life so online is my only people but I still don't want crap people. If I trust you now then I definitely trust you so it better be sincere.  

Arthur

If you're not sincere to me, you can fucking tell me now instead of stringing me along and then decide to randomly ditch me I can't be bothered with fake people. DO NOT lie to me by trying to be nice or whatever, I don't care, I'd rather you never spoke to me instead of talking shit to me. I don't need fake people it's not worth your time or mine, there's no point. Tht's the same for anyone, don't lie to people and pretend you're bothered when you're not bothered. I only want realistic people. 

ARGH For some people it's fine but don't lie to me I have little people and i can't be bothered to waste time on shit people

As I said I have very little/no people left in my real life so online is my only people but I still don't want crap people. If I trust you now then I definitely trust you so it better be sincere.

I'm so confused this is ment to be for who??

Nesf

I hope this isn't anything to do with me, but if it is you should PM me about it.

Sofi

*cries* Can asoemone help me consolidate my friends list 

I hope this isn't anything to do with me, but if it is you should PM me about it.

No Nesf it came after your post by coincidence only