Willow

Ranting

I hate myself so much and I need help. I can't even post on the forum properly anymore. Stupid brain.

Sofi

I hate myself so much and I need help. I can't even post on the forum properly anymore. Stupid brain.

You should access the help you know you need, I think it's vital if you know you need help. How is your psychologist doing with you?

aspiesw

I can see myself using this thread a lot, lol

Nedarb

Does anyone else feel like they are constantly being held back? From anything? For instance from moving on in life, modern society hasn't caught up to your imagination, making friends, getting a job, etc. In my mind, nothing is impossible. But reality is such a letdown!

aspiesw

By far, the worst thing about being Aspergers is being belittled and patronised/talked down to by Neurotypicals, I don't know why they feel the need to speak to us like we're on another planet, it's not like I understand people less if they speak in a normal tone, that's the main deal breaker for me with people to be honest. The moment someone speaks to me like a children, my respect for them is gone, I wish I could tell them how helpless and stupid they make me feel, but if I told them this, I'd have to disclose my Aspergers, which certainly wouldn't help the situation, I just want to be seen as a human being, is that too much to ask for. That's why in threads, I say I just wanna date aspies and I wish the whole world was made up of aspies, it's so difficult being the needle in the haystack, that's the main reason why I hate myself sometimes, cause I'm so different to anyone else and there's no hiding it really, I try and act, but I'm not fooling anyone

brookeloveslotr

By far, the worst thing about being Aspergers is being belittled and patronised/talked down to by Neurotypicals, I don't know why they feel the need to speak to us like we're on another planet, it's not like I understand people less if they speak in a normal tone, that's the main deal breaker for me with people to be honest. The moment someone speaks to me like a children, my respect for them is gone, I wish I could tell them how helpless and stupid they make me feel, but if I told them this, I'd have to disclose my Aspergers, which certainly wouldn't help the situation, I just want to be seen as a human being, is that too much to ask for. That's why in threads, I say I just wanna date aspies and I wish the whole world was made up of aspies, it's so difficult being the needle in the haystack, that's the main reason why I hate myself sometimes, cause I'm so different to anyone else and there's no hiding it really, I try and act, but I'm not fooling anyone

I agree AspiesW. Unfortunately it's not just with autism, our society looks down on anything that's outside of their comfort zone. It's a rare treat to find a person who's going to be accepting. Don't hate yourself.. I'm sure that you're an awesome person :)

Toran

@AutismUnrestricted. Please don't ever blame yourself for what those monsters did to you, it was not your fault, you didn't ask for it and you didn't deserve it.  You were the vulnerable child who should have been loved and looked after and instead you were mistreated.  Don't let the monsters win, you are far better than them and you deserve to be happy and have the life you want.  You are not hideous and you have a loving husband.  Make the most of your life together and free yourself of the self hatred, instead just think to yourself that you are entitled to the life that they stole away.  They are the hideous ones and you did nothing wrong.  Go and get the help that works for you, you need it and you deserve it and be happy. :)

Thats so true it would be a better world if others thought this way and was so supportive.

Kuribo [old account]

I hate myself. And everyone around me.

If ever I try to help people, I always ruin everything.

People take an instant dislike to me for no reason.

This is evidenced by the fact that I am harassed by strangers on a daily basis.

I wish I could end it all, because my life is defined by the concept of hatred. I do not love anyone or anything. I am incapable of it. I am a bad person, and I don't even care. Trying to be "nice" is an action of futility.

InDubioVeritas

I am so sorry to read that :( Is there anything we can do to help you feel more at home? If it helps, I noticed your absence... In my experience, people who have hated themselves are almost invariably good people; the bad guys are the ones who are always in love with themselves.

This video may be wholly inappropriate for a thread entitled "ranting" but your username and mood suggested it may be welcome nonetheless. Owls are among my favourite birds:

Toran

I hate myself. And everyone around me.

If ever I try to help people, I always ruin everything.

People take an instant dislike to me for no reason.

This is evidenced by the fact that I am harassed by strangers on a daily basis.

I wish I could end it all, because my life is defined by the concept of hatred. I do not love anyone or anything. I am incapable of it. I am a bad person, and I don't even care. Trying to be "nice" is an action of futility.

Nope its not an action of futility it means those that do cant grind you down its a sign of strenght, in the famous words of the film GOD DAM THEM GOD DAM THEM ALL TO HELL.

Its not the traditional hell of course its a personal hell they send themselves.

If people are nasty to you ignore them unless its too much and becomes agressive then your morally free to defend yourself. What you do is be you how strong does that make you truth in a minority of one is still the truth.