Willow

Ranting

Nesf

I'm sorry to hear that :( that must be hard for you

Nobody has an easy life, and those on the spectrum have more than their fair share of hardships. But if I had been diagnosed at an earlier age, I could have avoided all those pitfalls, made fewer mistakes, got to know myself a bit better and done somehing useful with my life. Now I'm 42, no money, no job and no way of getting out of this rut I've fallen into.

Peridot

Edited by Peridot

Toran

Ok, this is how I really feel underneath it all. Everyday I have the feeling that I'm barely coping. People think I'm coping but I'm not. I'm useless and have done nothing with my life, and have no prospects for the future. I'm just hanging around, waiting to die; there's nothing left to hope for. I hate myself and my life, and I wish I had been born a different person. I wish I didn't have to be me. I hate myself for failing at my last job and at my attempt to become independent and start a new life. I'll never forgive myself for this. I have no one to talk to about my problems, I'm alone. Nobody wants to hear about my problems.

I fully understsnd everything you say i really do i have felt that for a very long time theres nothing i can add or comment on here you have said it all i just wish there was something i could do to help you feel different.

Toran

"Life is the most fun when it's messy"

- Brad Pitt

:P

Really a bit of a silly quote

Peridot

Really a bit of a silly quote

Yeah, how I meant it doesn't really come across in writing. I'll take it down.

Toran

Yeah, how I meant it doesn't really come across in writing. I'll take it down.

If you feel you need to but not on my account it was only my perspective.

Peridot

If you feel you need to but not on my account it was only my perspective.

I felt I needed to.

Saveyourscissors

Kuribo can you please explain to me why the hell you have a problem with me wanting to meet people around my age? Do I not have free will? Am I not allowed to want friends similar to myself? I also chose that age as we wouldn't have any restrictions on what we could do/where we could go and so on. Why the hell are you getting funny about it when the post was made ages ago? You didn't get funny then. I have NO problem with anyone because of an age I just wouldn't feel comfortable meeting the whole of Asperclick at once and thought perhaps that would be a good little group for me personally to start with people I would in a ideal world have more in common with. If you have a problem message me instead of posting shit about nothing on here. Maybe I liked the idea of going for a few drinks but with under 18's that wouldn't be possible.. It could be as simple as that! I also will say that I am slightly annoyed by this because it honestly seems ridiculous!! Honestly you were on the list of people I would like to meet of here one day, but stuff like this could quite easily make me change my mind, because in my opinion it's pathetic, I am entitled to meet who I want when I want as well as make friends with who I want when I want thanks! I like you Kuribo but honestly this is just silly. Me wanting to meet people of a similar age to me doesn't mean I'm discriminating anyone or dislike anyone :/

Also I'm exhausted and can barely keep my eyes open so that probably makes barely any sense so I apologise if it's impossible to read :lol:

Willow

To clarify the purpose of this thread, it's to rant. Not to argue with people.

aspiesw

Nobody has an easy life, and those on the spectrum have more than their fair share of hardships. But if I had been diagnosed at an earlier age, I could have avoided all those pitfalls, made fewer mistakes, got to know myself a bit better and done somehing useful with my life. Now I'm 42, no money, no job and no way of getting out of this rut I've fallen into.

I feel the same sometimes. My life is a lot harder than I perceive, I constantly struggle with motivation and depression, sometimes I wonder what the point of trying us sometimes