Willow

Ranting

StarlessEclipse

@Asgardian I'm sorry to hear that, and I will miss your contributions. It does sound like you've seriously considered it and come to the conclusion that leaving will be beneficial to your mental health, so I won't try to talk you out of it. I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavours. 🍻

Sanctuary

I will also be sorry to see you go Asgardian. I can see how being caught up in arguments is dispiriting. Sometimes it is best just to ignore posts or comments you disagree with but I know that is easier said than done. You will always be welcome here but if you don't return very best wishes for the future.

Nesf

If an argument starts involving me, I now just say what I have to say or want to say to defend myself or put things straight, then make a statement that I don't intend to continue the argument and leave. I don't have the time, patience or energy for futile arguments and bickering. It takes two people to argue, so if one leaves, it quickly stops. It's not easy to decide to discontinue when the other person is being unfair or accusing you of things that you haven't done or aren't true, or is insulting you, but I'm secure in the knowledge that I am in the right (if I am wrong, I must apologise) and I refuse to play this game of back and forth insulting and arguing, I won't engage in it. I will be in control of my feelings, not the other person. I am responsible for how I feel, not them, I won't let other people try to control or manipulate my emotions, and by continuing the argument I'm doing just that - giving them the control.

Willow

@Asgardian I'm sorry you feel this way. Would you like me to set your account to inactive?

Peridot
On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 6:44 PM, StarlessEclipse said:

I've been thinking about it in light of a recent incident not far from my home, and I've come to the conclusion that I sincerely wouldn't mind if Britain underwent a mass genocide of chavs. I'm not kidding, and I'm not being hyperbolic. I'd honestly be okay with that. Would I actively partake in such a campaign myself? No, but I sure as hell wouldn't join the resistance either. I'd be perfectly content to sit back, have a cup of tea, and let it happen, because these aren't human beings as I understand the term. They're more like an intellectually stunted subspecies with literally zero capacity to do anything other than make life difficult for the genuine humans around them. Scummy, imbecilic, inbred white trash thugs unworthy of the compassion afforded to other non-human animals. Gas the over 16s, sterilise the kids. Give it a generation or two, and the country would become a much nicer place.

You'd still have all the muslims out there though. I'd say start with them instead.

Willow
2 hours ago, Peridot said:

You'd still have all the muslims out there though. I'd say start with them instead.

Ranting or not, I’d rather we didn’t have any outright racism or targeted hate comments such as this. I will give warnings out for any further similar comments that I see from any and all members.

Peridot
12 minutes ago, Willow said:

Ranting or not, I’d rather we didn’t have any outright racism or targeted hate comments such as this. I will give warnings out for any further similar comments that I see from any and all members.

I was just being facetious.

Willow
9 minutes ago, Peridot said:

I was just being facetious.

I just don’t believe you can/should be facetious with that particular subject...  

Peridot
3 minutes ago, Willow said:

I just don’t believe you can/should be facetious with that particular subject...  

Alright, I'll refrain from doing so in the future then.

Willow
5 minutes ago, StarlessEclipse said:

I was assaulted by a gang of thugs and very seriously considered killing myself. I disavow what I said but I offer no apology.

Sorry that happened to you 😞 But I wasn’t referring to your post.