Willow

Ranting

Ben

Even in Hong Kong, I can't escape Brexit updates.

Peridot
13 hours ago, StarlessEclipse said:

As time goes by, the less and less likely it seems that I will ever have a remotely fulfilling life. This year so far is already shaping up to be one of the worst of my life, and I mean almost as bad 2012 and 2013. Now only sleeping every second night due to PTSD symptoms. Not sure I can take much more.

They say that when you think you can't take anymore you're only at 50% of your total capacity. Now having to be at 50% is bad enough but I'm just saying you are stronger than you may think!

Miss Chief
9 hours ago, StarlessEclipse said:

I have no future. I have reached an impasse. There is physically no possibility of any positive life progress.

Of course there is, you just can't see it right now. Maybe your expectations are a bit too high, remember you have to work your way up slowly and build your knowledge and experience. What set back have you had? PM me if you prefer. But whatever it is, it will pass or you will get there if you are determined to do so. Perhaps you need to aim a little lower right now? Is this related to getting work? Have you considered volunteering somewhere (ideally in the field you want to work in but it isn't essential) to get some experience and references while you work on getting the placement you want? You are not useless, you are a lovely woman, who is friendly, supportive and helpful, who has worked hard to get where you are so don't feel defeated now... look how far you have come already! 🙂 

Peridot
3 hours ago, Miss Chief said:

You are not useless, you are a lovely woman, who is friendly, supportive and helpful, who has worked hard to get where you are so don't feel defeated now…

I was always under the impression Starless was male. I remember seeing a photograph of him. Maybe you have Starless confused with Stargazing? She used to post but no longer does.

Miss Chief
6 hours ago, Peridot said:

I was always under the impression Starless was male. I remember seeing a photograph of him. Maybe you have Starless confused with Stargazing? She used to post but no longer does.

No I just tend to default to female on this forum unless I know otherwise, since there tend to be a lot more women on here generally, does it matter whether they are male or female, it is hardly related to the issue? 

Peridot
1 hour ago, Miss Chief said:

No I just tend to default to female on this forum unless I know otherwise, since there tend to be a lot more women on here generally, does it matter whether they are male or female, it is hardly related to the issue? 

Well, I remember a long time ago being criticized by some when I said to a male member that he looked kind of female. I didn't mean any harm by it. Link from the Legend of Zelda also looks female in a way, for instance. But people actually got upset about that.

Also, I think it's odd that you claim to know about StarlessEclipse's struggle and that they are a wonderful person yet you can't even get their gender correct by which you contradict yourself.

Miss Chief
26 minutes ago, Peridot said:

Well, I remember a long time ago being criticized by some when I said to a male member that he looked kind of female. I didn't mean any harm by it. Link from the Legend of Zelda also looks female in a way, for instance. But people actually got upset about that.

Well I didn't say they look female when their not, I just assumed they were female, perhaps I am mistaken, I don't know, I don't really see how I would know their gender without outright asking though. To be honest I assume you are a bloke but I don't know that and what is more I don't particularly give a fuck either way... why would I? It's not like I want to fuck you, which is pretty much the only reason I would need to check you have the right components.

27 minutes ago, Peridot said:

Also, I think it's odd that you claim to know about StarlessEclipse's struggle and that they are a wonderful person yet you can't even get their gender correct by which you contradict yourself.

Why would I need to know someones gender to talk to them? What bloody difference does it make? Unless you are suggesting that their issue is somehow related to their gender or how they identify? Plus I didn't claim to know about their struggle, I asked if it was relating to something they have mentioned previously, you know in a conversation we've had, where gender never came up... not really sure why it bloody would.

Peridot
1 hour ago, Miss Chief said:

It's not like I want to fuck you, which is pretty much the only reason I would need to check you have the right components.

Well thank heavens for that.

Willow

@Miss Chief I’n not sure the tone/language in your last reply was called for to be honest. I’d prefer not to see that kind of response, thank you.